August releases?

Barsuk

4 ressers

The Valedictorian

Student of Sinew

Student of Steel

Student of Viscera

It's been around a while, so google for pictures of them.

The interesting question is whether they have done something to the campaign included or not (it was for M1.5 and not very good from what I heard).
  • Like 1

Yeah! New stock means we can get stuff that has been sold out from webstore! And hopefully they have replaced the old cards with new ones for students. Wouln't need to buy arsenal pack no.2 for ressers to get correct cards.

The interesting question is whether they have done something to the campaign included or not (it was for M1.5 and not very good from what I heard).

University of Transmortis was an M2e product (albeit an early one). The included model rules were all M2e, though more than a bit underwhelming (reason they went back to play test and now re-release). The campaign rules shouldn't care about edition other than for the manner in which Strategy and schemes are determined. The only complaint I have ever really heard about the campaign was that the solo play was a bit bland.

• Like 1

University of Transmortis was an M2e product (albeit an early one). The included model rules were all M2e, though more than a bit underwhelming (reason they went back to play test and now re-release). The campaign rules shouldn't care about edition other than for the manner in which Strategy and schemes are determined.

Ah, yes, you are indeed correct. Thank you!

The only complaint I have ever really heard about the campaign was that the solo play was a bit bland.

I haven't heard anything good about it. Of course usually bad impressions are shouted louder so I might've just missed it.

I haven't heard anything good about it. Of course usually bad impressions are shouted louder so I might've just missed it.

I haven't heard anything good either. Even in the thread about it that was going on there was pretty much nothing good said about it other than nice models. So if you play Molly or Nicodem you might want them for the summoning but the scenario itself is utter waste of time from my understanding :D

I've played the 2-player scenarios a little, and they do a good job of shaking things up and bringing a new element to the game (ie, "neutral" enemies).  It's not something we break out very often, but they've been fun scenarios all in all.  

I haven't tried out the solo campaign rules yet.

So....

Starting to get interested as to what/if the GenCon releases may be. However........

Wondering if there has been any sighting anywhere of the late July releases?

Hoping to see the Canine Remains and have demented Rezzer action but so far not a sign. Anyone have an update?

My FLGS (Firestorm Games) have them due tomorrow on their website and are going to be giving me a call to let me know when they're in as there's quite a few things I'm after.  Wayland Games (who despite being crap usually have good release info) have some of the stuff available for order now (but on an approximate 3-9 day dispatch) and rest due August 8th.  These are also both UK but as MasterDisaster says this is subject to change, especially with Wyrd releases at the moment.  Fingers crossed they are immanent though.

As a side note and to double check - Johana should be in boxes of The Kin too shouldn't she?

As a side note and to double check - Johana should be in boxes of The Kin too shouldn't she?

The initial announcement only mentioned Somer and that she would possibly occur in other future boxes. Has there been any new concrete information?

The initial announcement only mentioned Somer and that she would possibly occur in other future boxes. Has there been any new concrete information?

Not that I know of.  I thought the initial announcement was that it would be June/July crew boxes that would get her (if bought from FLGS) but with the delays it has thrown everything out.  Wasn't sure whether she was going to be in more than just Somer.  Will probably hold off buying the Kin if she's not in there.

Not that I know of.  I thought the initial announcement was that it would be June/July crew boxes that would get her (if bought from FLGS) but with the delays it has thrown everything out.  Wasn't sure whether she was going to be in more than just Somer.  Will probably hold off buying the Kin if she's not in there.

Yeah, I remember hearing that she's be in all crew boxes in July (well, April back when it was announced) but then the only crew box that has come out since then happened to be Somer. 

I thought they said 'Crew boxes in july and august', then when they got the new stuff sorted and released they announced it was in Somer for July and would change in August sometime? Don't remember them specifying all, but I don't thing they said one each time specifically either

The May news item say

Johana is a special edition model that will be initially available through retailers. Her stats are the same as her 'alter' ego Johan.

In the upcoming months we will be inserting her into a set number of crew boxes which will be marked as containing this free figure as our way of thanking you for supporting both Wyrd and your FLGS!