New Art on Twitter

Dirial

Guild Guards art in the book/arsenal looked like the old metal models. The plastic models ended up in the style of the riflemen.

Though if Colette is released at GenCon she will no doubt look like the book art, if she is released 6 months from now, anything can happen.

I have risen from the posting grave to cry out in anguish at the new Colette.

NOOOOOOOO

Seriously, what happened? That is neither a master magician, nor a fabulous stage star, NOR an accomplished Arcanist smuggler. I think I got that top from Hot Topic when I was 15.

Not that I was expecting much for Colette after seeing the v2 art take a turn toward such pervasive drabness and "See how DARK we are now??", but come on now. What are the goggles even for?

• Like 2

Oh my - those are all quite lovely.  I always prefer seeing them "in the flesh" as opposed to just renders.  Bete looks great, the Executioners say "Hey, Loveless, go buy some Guild stuff so you can run these", and Hans already knows he's coming to my house.

Thanks for the pics!

If you image google "malifaux shenlong" one of the early pictures is a dude cutting into his stomach and holding up a bloody heart (I think), who is that then? There is a lady running with scissors behind him so I guess it could have something do with Kirai.