Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

I'm still amazed at how fast we got as much as we did in there. The old 1.5 wiki is a huge thing that took years to build as different books came out. Then the community just powered through and bust out all of this. Congratulations and thanks to our illustrious leaders.

• Like 1

Gremlins: All done.
Outcasts: All done.
Arcanists: All done.
Ten Thunders: All done.
Neverborn (2): Coppelius, Stitched Together
Guild (6)Mechanical AttendantPurifying FlameThe ScribeExorcistGuild SergeantGuild Hound
Ressurectionist (8): Carrion EffigyIkiryoLost LoveCrooliganGuild AutopsyThe HangedShikome, and Mindless Zombie.

Only 16 models left!

Just an FYI, I updated a line in the Dreamer's PMF wiki regarding burying Dreamer to bring out LCB in the Tactics section.  It mentioned using this to remove conditions and then gave examples.  Specifically it listed distract and cursed object.  I removed those and swapped in Burning and Poison because those schemes specifically state that those specific conditions can't be removed except by the specific action granted by the scheme.

Not sure if there are similar issues with other condition removing verbiage for other models but something to be aware of when strategerizing for models.

• Like 1

Just an FYI, I updated a line in the Dreamer's PMF wiki regarding burying Dreamer to bring out LCB in the Tactics section.  It mentioned using this to remove conditions and then gave examples.  Specifically it listed distract and cursed object.  I removed those and swapped out Burning and Poison because those schemes specifically state that those specific conditions can't be removed except by the specific action granted by the scheme.

Not sure if there are similar issues with other condition removing verbiage for other models but something to be aware of when strategerizing for models.

Do they? I wasn't actually aware you could not remove those conditions. Can you point me to where in the rulebook that is? 

Just an FYI, I updated a line in the Dreamer's PMF wiki regarding burying Dreamer to bring out LCB in the Tactics section.  It mentioned using this to remove conditions and then gave examples.  Specifically it listed distract and cursed object.  I removed those and swapped in Burning and Poison because those schemes specifically state that those specific conditions can't be removed except by the specific action granted by the scheme.

That's...not entirely correct. 

Distract and Cursed Object both say that "No other action can remove this Condition."

But the Dreamer's Release NIghtmares isn't an Action, it's an Ability.  Thus, it will remove Distract and Cursed Object just fine.

The same holds true for Leveticus's Pariah's Soul and Bad Juju's Eternal (on his Eternal Fiend upgrade).

That's...not entirely correct. 

Distract and Cursed Object both say that "No other action can remove this Condition."

But the Dreamer's Release NIghtmares isn't an Action, it's an Ability.  Thus, it will remove Distract and Cursed Object just fine. 

Gah......I'm certain that was not the intent.........it's so counter to the Schemes....why would one master in the entire game have a direct counter to the Scheme system?

• Like 1

Gah......I'm certain that was not the intent.........it's so counter to the Schemes....why would one master in the entire game have a direct counter to the Scheme system?

Well, technically two Masters (Dreamer and Leveticus) and one maybe Henchmen (Bad Juju with Eternal Fiend).  :P