Texturizing MDF Terrain Buildings

spectrehorseman

2 minutes ago, wolpertinger_press said:

NNnnnnnnnnnng it looks so GOOD. I'm really happy you posted this. I backed a Kickstarter recently for Victorian buildings made from MDF, and my pledge was...enormous. The thought of all the detail work on those modular sections is exciting, but daunting. I'm going to try this for sure. 

Hey, have you got a link for that? For when it finally becomes available for retail sales, I mean.  I'm making up a huge 8' x 4' Arkham Horror board in this style and Victorian age is perfect.

• Like 1

Nice stuff.

14 hours ago, spectrehorseman said:

2. import into GIMP (linux version of photoshop)

GIMP is an open source imaging editing program available for most platforms, not just Linux. It's an excellent program that, unlike Photoshop, is free (you can donate money if you like to support them though).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, spectrehorseman said:

I used this one

3 hours ago, spectrehorseman said:

@Bengt - sweet, I didn't realize it was used across more platforms. I have a dual boot set up on my laptop (windows / linux).  I despise windows  but sometimes it's a pain trying to get something to work in Linux (ubuntu).

The forum won't let me like your initial post more than once, so I figured I'd just like the rest by way of proxy. :D

Seriously, this is one of the most ingenious ideas I have ever seen for terrain. Cheers for posting it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...