The New Teddy

zFiend

It looks pretty cool but i prefer the face of the old one, which looks more insane. This one looks more like "boo i'm scary" while the old one has plunged deep into madness. Something like that. Don't now if it makes sense to any one else, but the old one is my favourite :)

Really well put. :)

• Like 1

Spiralingcadavr: Yeah i'm a little disappointed. And i agree. i too like the grimacing NE teddy face, but not as big of a fan of the smiling one. But hey ho. You can't like every mini i suppose :)

Fritz the Cat: Why would they be manboobs? Pretty sure the bear doesn't have a gender :P They're teddy-boobs of course :D

I was always a huge fan of the original metal Teddy. Sure, he's a bit flat at the side view, and the new plastic one is nice and round. But I agree with the earlier sentiments that the furriness is REALLY being lost in the plastic casting, and that saddens me a bit.

The Nightmare Teddy, to me, seemed FAR too malnourished and ragged to me. And the new one is stiched together at odd places, like the family dog got a holdof him and ripped him apart one Sunday morning? I want a nice, pristinely fluffy and well-kept Teddy who, when the mask comes off, is truly an unsuspecting terror to behold! I might have to buy a few more metal Teddies...

Maybe I'll eventually buy a plastic one, for variety, but I agree that I will probably want to Green Stuff some proper fur texture onto him. And also hide the ragged stitching.