Viks scale fix?

birdbath

I don't want my over-scaled Viks either, it would be nice for Wyrd to communicate the "something" that they're doing for those of us with them.

I can't even build mine if I wanted to - my Vik of Blood is missing her head which I sent a report about at the time to no avail. Will the new head be out of scale, if I ever get a replacement (which is looking doubtful)?

Honestly at this point I think I'm just going to order another Viks set with the new stuff they have on sale at the moment. Don't really mind giving Wyrd the extra money, it will help me towards that Santana, but it would be nice to have a bit of info as to what's going on.

EDIT: double post

Edited by Manic Mouse

Interesting fact: identical twins can be born very different sizes due to a condition called twin-twin transfusion syndrome involving their shared placenta.

Thanks, that's not something I knew!

I suppose it is a possibility that the Doppelganger copying Viktoria was the incompetent one who was forcibly given the short straw.

"Who'll we send to attempt to assassinate and replace this trained killer? Who's good enough to take her on with zero support when we know she uses an incredibly rare and powerful magical weapon?"

"We haven't a hope, she's got 3 AP to our 2. Just send Bob. Nobody'll miss Bob."