Black Friday

RagingRodian

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to do this, but is there anyway to add a single item to my order? I was struggling through the store last night with all of its difficulties so I missed adding a single puppet to the order. I have the order number of course and am ok with it delaying my order if that is what is needed to add a single $4 item.

I want to get the zombie chihuahua puppet. :(

I don't remember......did the Evil Babies have official "counts as" rules for using them in Malifaux?

As per what SpiralngCadavr and decker_cky said, the "official" proxies were;

Lizzie Borten: Candy or Student of Conflict

Jack the Ripper: Copycat Killer or Baby Kade

Eric the Red: Desperate Merc

...although that's pretty much moot since the cards they come with are for the last edition. So honestly, I'd say you could use them for whatever you think fits.

Personally, I've also been using Eric the Red as Iggy (modelling him as surrounded by Wyrd Flames), which rounds out the Neverborn Children nicely.

The crew looks great. Needs a nightmare teddy though. :P

*Ahem* :D

2013-09-25143213_zps94e2bc15.jpg

You sculpted the flames around him?

Also, what's the Pandora doll being used as?

The flames are actually from the flames/accessories blister that Wyrd sells. I'm not nearly good enough at sculpting to do them myself. ;)

Puppet Pandora is my Primordial Magic. And before you ask, Puppet Misaki (above) is my Oiran and the Puppet Silurid is, predictably, a Siluirid.

ok PM me how you did your bases.

Done. I basically just cut up a puppet wars deck!

I hate to do this, but is there anyway to add a single item to my order? I was struggling through the store last night with all of its difficulties so I missed adding a single puppet to the order. I have the order number of course and am ok with it delaying my order if that is what is needed to add a single $4 item.

I want to get the zombie chihuahua puppet. :(

Try contacting the store. Generally, they're very customer-friendly and can be flexible. I guess a paypal invoice might do the trick but first you just need to ask them. Good luck!

i have 5.5 more hours alone here at work. I am trying to be good and not overspend on things i dont have time to paint, or people to play against, but i'm not sure my willpower will last that long.

the way my brain works:

"so these are great and having them early would be neat, but i really dont NEED them, and can easily buy them later."

"but there is really cool stuff like the dayglow green pandora box.... maybe just that one"

"but it says here if i spend $100 i get a free model...."

"SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!"