Black Friday

RagingRodian

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm able to get into the store but with a crap ton of SQL language all over the place. And when I try to click the Rules Manual link I get the old 403 error. But I was happy to see that my cart maintained my minis selections. Now to hopefully see enough stability to trust my credit card info to it. :-!

Huh. I got in, picked out my stuff, and paid my money with no problems. Maybe I got lucky?

I pretty much just wanted to log in right away so I could get some metal before it disappeared.

I do like that we had to click on something saying we were going to be waiting a few days before anything ships! I hope that cuts down on people complaining about "shipping delays"....

Yeah we've got everyone called in on this.

Funny, Gencon we managed to get through. This .. not so much. I swear I wish I had Amazon's server backbone right about now.

Sorry folks, we are working on it.

I think that's the difference between an event where there's not intended to be any real limit (even though some things did run out pretty quick), and an event with limited quantities (only 13 nightmare LCB last year, though nothing so limited this year).