Black Friday

RagingRodian

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss terious will get a Death Marshal card, but with her picture on it.

Ah, that makes sense, thanks. That is cool that they are making new cards, but maybe not cool enough to buy another one. Still, as asked, assuming printing is still expensive and they are not POD cards, I wonder if they have made a ton more of the model to go with the many cards they seemingly would have to have just printed?

I guess with the expense of injection molds, it s more plausible that they already made quite a few of her and are simply making cards to swap out the old stock with like the rest of the pre-M2E plastics

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

So, I may have missed it, but what's the foil fate deck?

I think they are the, or will be similar to, the foil Henchman Fate decks they had before. Shiny metallic fate deck basically.

I am so looking forward to trying to grab Sonnia's box. And here I was cursing black friday for landing on a payday that is also rent due day and now I have even more things pulling at my coin purse strings!

what?! don't you get freebies for designing the awesome layout for the stat cards?! :)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You guys are @^#$ing awesome! If I had a hot sister I'd totes set you all up with her.

Question on the crew availability, it mentions Pandora (and Vikks) crews. When are those going to be available for general sale? The New Release section says November, so I assume this is when they'll be available? I have a pre-order for them from Warstore, don't make me call poor Neal and tell hm to cancel it, he's nice but I need new Pandy now! :(

Of course. Just spend $250 next weekend including $25 for a Miss Terious. ;)

But then I have two Santanas and two Miss Teriouses, both with only one copy of their special card. Doesn't solve the problem. :P

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You guys are @^#$ing awesome! If I had a hot sister I'd totes set you all up with her.

Question on the crew availability, it mentions Pandora (and Vikks) crews. When are those going to be available for general sale? The New Release section says November, so I assume this is when they'll be available? I have a pre-order for them from Warstore, don't make me call poor Neal and tell hm to cancel it, he's nice but I need new Pandy now! :(

If you want it ASAP, then the Warstore will still probably the best bet. The last line of the ad is that shipping does not start until December 5th. Hopefully, Neal will be shipping before then.

Those are just metal puppets we're clearing out that we have on hand - no cards with them. Folks have asked after them to proxy or do one thing or another, we're obliging

That's because you guys are awesome...! :)

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Many of us already have Terious and Santana figures. Is there any chance of getting M2E cards without having to buy another copy of a model that we already have?

Also, will other plastics like Hanging Tree get M2E updates?

+1