Adepticon 2013

Richelieu

I get in mid-afternoon / early evening Tuesday this year! Yeah, I'm coming into town early... crazy me.

I am planning on grabbing Lou Mitchel's breakfast as is my custom on Thursday morning. Would be pretty cool to stack up a bunch of us and caravan down to the city for a fantastic breakfast. Anyone who's interested can email me on the podcast address and I will send out meeting details. http://www.loumitchellsrestaurant.com/

Ping me when you get in Mike, I'm more than happy to hit up Rock Bottom or Claim Jumper on Wednesday night.

As you are all aware, Adepticon is a very long way from my home. Its nearly 4 miles away!

I am down for breakfast and would love to get a group of us going into the city for it.

So you are all aware, at this time we do not know when we will have access to the Malifaux room, most likely it will be in the afternoon/evening on Thursday. So I may be drafting people to help me frantically get tables setup for the cake match(either that or we will have a pregame contest to see who can setup a table the fastest)