Why I Am Not Quitting Malifaux...

wrabbit37

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fluttershy = Kirai. You do NOT mess with Fluttershy.

Rarity = Colette. Gotta love dem rubies.

I'm getting lots of Pony ideas. Which Pony = which master, a deck of cards with ponies for pictures. Pony-themed encounters. Agh!

Question: Why is Malifaux like My Little Pony?

Answer: Because Friendship Is Magic.

Tomorrow!

(Oh, fine, whenever you want)

Thanks. But ol' Rainbow Dash is kinda growing on me......I think I'll keep him for awhile. Like wearing my scars as a badge of honor-type deal!!

I'm getting lots of Pony ideas. Which Pony = which master, a deck of cards with ponies for pictures. Pony-themed encounters. Agh!

I think I just peed a little.

Am I the only one noticing that Eric is back ?

Welcome Back Eric ! Where have you been these days ? ;)

Edit: to say something about the Post... I don't quit Malifaux because I just love it !

Edited by 96p

Yeah, turns out I miss the forums more than I miss painting *hides his half finished Nightmare LCB*

I'm back best I can, considering games don't make themselves! :(

I really need to look into inventing self creating games...

That said...I really should go back to work...book 4's also don't design themselves ;)

I really need to look into inventing self creating games...

Could always go back to that old cloning idea

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Thanks. But ol' Rainbow Dash is kinda growing on me......I think I'll keep him for awhile. Like wearing my scars as a badge of honor-type deal!!

Two weeks ago I could have said "What the heck are you wierdos talking about". But then my wife and son stumbled on to My Little Ponies on Netflix, I am now aware of this strange brony world. I feel much shame typing that :(

Yeah, turns out I miss the forums more than I miss painting *hides his half finished Nightmare LCB*...

That said...I really should go back to work...book 4's also don't design themselves ;)

Eric, though I am sure that your Nightmare LCB will make my eyes bleed and then close permenantly from the sheer awesomeness of it when completed, 42 layers is more than any model needs :-P

As for the second part, I thought Book 4 was virtually complete? You must be talking about Book 5, Where Awesome fears to tread.

Edited by Omenbringer