Change username?

Wait - before you do that I had been meaning to ask - does your name mean you raise Wyandotte chickens? If so, "Awesome" from one fowl enthusiast to another. If not, well then I guess I just provided a reason for why you might want it changed.

Wait - before you do that I had been meaning to ask - does your name mean you raise Wyandotte chickens? If so, "Awesome" from one fowl enthusiast to another. If not, well then I guess I just provided a reason for why you might want it changed.

Strange, believe it or not I like chickens. So much so that it's become a joke here and now I seem to get some chicken related gift each Christmas. But no, I've never heard of a Wyandotte chicken. I am from Wyandotte, Michigan though. But the reference (outside of the chicken enthusiast community) seems a little vague so I was hoping to change it to something more..... Malifauxy...

---------- Post added 07-11-2012 at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-10-2012 at 11:57 PM ----------

Of course it's possible, just not in the standard user interface. What would you like?

(note: it will also become your login name)

Thanks Eric, can you make is Baal? Short and simple.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Eric,

I know this post is rather old, but i still want to change my username to something more suitable for Malifaux.

Would it be possible to change my revious name (lpdude72) to one of these names below, (work your way down the list until one of them becomes available):

Pinocchio

Pinoccho

Pinocch

PullMyStrings

If there is still a name unavailable, just give me a buzz.

• 8 months later...

If it's possible I'd like a name change into Boris The Bear , or something like that.

I was just reading the chronicle entry about him and instantly fell in love.

And tehnically he's not an official character.

Edited by Linus Mcmold
grammar

• 2 weeks later...

I can´t understand you so far because don´t have a good english. I just want to change my nickname to another and that´s all (only once) I have no problems in any forum, web or pc-game to do it, and i change because i want mi nickname to be the same in all the webs.

Anyway, if my nickname can´t change, i can always create a new username, but i dont want do that in first place.

Well if the moderators are happy to change it then so be it. But really you should carefully consider the name you want to be known by because most registrations will be linked with the email address provided and if you don't want the name, but can't change it then you can't use that email in conjunction with registering a new name.