Hey Demoman, is Iggy going to join the party on the display base?

I especially like the paintjob on Kaeris . She's mostly brown, but you pulled it off to look interesting. I applaud you :D

Your Rail Golem is awesome and even inspired other people to do their own oven effects, but you know that already.

The display base captures Malifaux atmosphere (of the city, not just the game) beautifully. I love the hex shaped curb tiles, they give it a sort of alien feel which wierdly works for this screwed up Victorian city...

• 2 weeks later...

a long overdue update..

@Linus: he indeed is...

first, the overall view of the base (with the plexiglass frame)

kaeris033_zps64970bf6.jpg

kaeris036_zps3b630809.jpg

here is the way I managed to make the mini spin:

kaeris-gs_zps5db71b5e.jpg

(the servomotor connects to the round disk on top of which I put a magnet to fix the mini in place so it doesn't move on the disk (and prevents it from scraping on the walls of the building). alternatively I glued the female part of the "pin" onto the base itself so one can place the mini without the disk onto the servomotor and it'll still spin :smile:)

a closeup of the building (scratch built - walls are plaster casts for which I made one-use molds out of balsa wood)

kaeris040_zpsb1cb40a4.jpg

I still need to fix some things - like the joint of the two walls (above the corrugated roof) etc...

I agree. I only tried this AFTER I pinned him to the base and noticed he's slanting slightly backwards. his hands down - the pose had absolutely no sense so I tried the frist thing that sprang to mind. bending the arms. and it worked liek a charm... (be careful if you copy this - they might break!)

• 3 weeks later...