Slim's workbench: it needs some cleanin', folks.

Slimnoid

The bases for Teddy and the Daydreams, how were those done? Custom made or pre-made resin bases? I've been looking for resin bases in that style but haven't found anything!

Your painting is great all-round, you clearly can work across the various factions and genres that Malifaux blends together so well. Your Neverborn are my favourite although the blue flames on Samuel's base are good as well. :)

I have to admit, Teddy has a special place in my heart (pun intended... groan), and I LOVE what you did with yours!! VERY clever!! I've had abdominal surgery before, so I imagine i looked similar to him at one point... heheheh!

And I love the consistent OSL with the blue flames and light sources throughout your models. It's so soft and subtle, but it still pops out noticeably. Genius work!

The bases for Teddy and the Daydreams, how were those done? Custom made or pre-made resin bases? I've been looking for resin bases in that style but haven't found anything!

Your painting is great all-round, you clearly can work across the various factions and genres that Malifaux blends together so well. Your Neverborn are my favourite although the blue flames on Samuel's base are good as well. :)

1/4" sidewalk plasticard from Evergreen Scale Models and greenstuff. I've debated on sculpting bases and then casting them in resin, but it's something I'm having to put off for a little while.

Oh, and I finished LCB.

yiGPczm.jpg

hjbsq1I.jpg

a5qokVy.jpg

BV4HgMu.jpg

a88ZhFP.jpg
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...