Key models in every build

Ferb

Hi,

I'm trying to promote Malifaux to my local gaming community. We play 25 SS games, usually with starter sets but are starting to expand. Some people are asking me what other models they should buy & I can give some advice but I'm not an expert on all Masters.

I know that with Rasputina adding at least one Silent One is a must for any Tina build & Zoraida should always have a Voodoo Doll. What I was wondering was are there any other must have models that will appear in any 25 SS build for each Master.

Thanks,

Ferb

ramos, mobile toolkit, an extra box of arachnids to summon

marcus, shikome is used, jackalope is usefull,

lilith, young nephilim,

raspy, essence (and silent one)

justice, executioner

nicodem, canine remains (4) or necropunks, maybe vulture

mc mourning, zombie chihuahua, canine remains (4)

this is evryhting i know is used a lot :)

Ramos needs the electrical creation, more spiders and 30mm bases because the spiders come with only one 40mm, and the toolkit.

Colette: 1 pack of Doves, and the Cory duet

If you play Guild, there are a lot of useful models that all of the masters can use. Like the Austingers, the Governor's proxy, Nino (if you don't have the Ortega box set) and a Guardian are very useful models to have.

The Hoff Mans: Peacekeeper, Guardian, Mobile Toolkit.

Actually, you can use Ryle instead of the Peacekeeper. Or the Mechanical / Pale Riders, so it's not auto include. But the Guardian and the toolkit are must have for him.

those are more for collidi, they +2wp really is annoying

Huh? They work brilliantly in every Neverborn crew. The fog is such an insanely powerful ability against nearly everything and that's just a tip of the iceberg when it comes to Stitcheds. Lilith is the only NB Master who should even think of building a crew without one or two Stitcheds and even she can make use of them.

For Lady J I find her Death Marshalls invaluable, they have a good deal of damage potential for a 4ss model and they synergise well with Finish the Job buffing LJ and Judge as well as the Marshalls. I tend to take 3 in most games and will be trying out 6 once I get Dead Justice.

For guild as a whole I find Austringers and Nino Ortega essential in most games for the better ranged support