Processed Orders ----for Wyrd Staff

I myself, like others, had some issues during checkout of the webstore to the point where I had to get Paypal involved to correct some issues.

My question is this: is our order complete and set to ship as long as we got a "Wyrd Miniatures, LLC: Your order #XXXX has been processed" email.

Sorry for the concern but I had numerous orders and I would hate to miss out on receiving my items due to a technicality.

Thank you

Wyrd, I like Annie Wilkes, I am your "number one" fan. :stuckpuppet

If you check you account on the wyrd shop and click historical changes. Processed means that payment has been received:

08-04-2011 05:47 ( Processed ):

Order status has been changed from Not finished to Processed (by munkeykungfu) Status was changed automatically according to the response of payment gateway.

08-04-2011 05:47 ( Not finished ):

Order has been initiated. (by munkeykungfu)

Not only did I spend over $600 1st day of Gencon (online mind) but now the wait is pushing me towards spending more. I don't know if I can resist Avatar Marcus anymore.. the rest I'll wait till they're on UK online retailers, but the extra $16.50 to have AMarcus now instead of Feb. seems a small price to pay (unless you take into account what I've already spent...)

2 weeks goddamit and I since I'm on my 2nd week of 4, working with the BYFA, it'll be even longer before I can sit down with my precious shinies.

Nope. On another thread Nathan had said that they are packaging up orders today and will start shipping them in waves tomorrow. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get Puppet Wars by the weekend, but more likely it will be next week.

Well I guess my order did not go out today....makes me wonder why I bothered staying up until 4:30 am and dealing with the horror that was the store to get my order in early. My order is within the first 125 and apparently didn't make it out today...so much for having it by the weekend to enjoy....

Well I guess my order did not go out today....makes me wonder why I bothered staying up until 4:30 am and dealing with the horror that was the store to get my order in early. My order is within the first 125 and apparently didn't make it out today...so much for having it by the weekend to enjoy....

Don't despair, but arm yourself in patience. It was the same last year.

With so many orders it must be a major logistic operation for Wyrd. I doubt they are realizing the orders simply by the number, but rather bundle together orders which contain the same items.

In the end, I'd rather have the packing crews packing, than updating the numbers on the forum. :P

Edited by Q'iq'el

They're also going through each order carefully to make sure there's no problems from the online store struggling or anything. So it may take a little longer but you can be sure you'll have paid for what you get, and you'll get what you paid for!

Less QQ bro :P

But for real, the first ones out I am sure are the priority shipment paying customers, (or higher than priority). You get what you paid for so quit crying.

Shooting my inbox full of 'did it go out yet' doesn't make it go out quicker I can assure you. :)

And just so you folks get an idea of the quantities we're talking about, on top of the massive orders we're filling for distributors ... well, picture is worth a thousand words and all that .. or several thousand that is.

photo.jpg

Shooting my inbox full of 'did it go out yet' doesn't make it go out quicker I can assure you. :)

And just so you folks get an idea of the quantities we're talking about, on top of the massive orders we're filling for distributors ... well, picture is worth a thousand words and all that .. or several thousand that is.

photo.jpg

*low whistle* That is impressive..

photo.jpg

Ha! I don't know why, but I've been envisioning a room full of ticker tape, each order printed horizontally in 6-point font, shorthand:

DM1470A.jpg?size=67&uid=e49c2099-cfeb-45e9-9c5c-6d3a389c74c5

Im seeing that every ones order is labeled as processed, what does an order labeled as queued mean? I am just wondering cause my card has already been charged and I dont want to end up not getting the nightmare editions that I stayed up till about 2 too make sure were ordered.