Lady J's Avatar Form

128th_king

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J was buried via the fallout that gave masters everywhere ungodly powers. It seems most likely that her avatar form empowered her, either by shielding her from catastrophe or by enabeling her safe return. Vivacity in the face of death is one of her trademarks, after all, and the power of the fallen star could potentially amplify it.

this is almost exactly how i feel

I find it hard to believe that a building falling in on her would finish of Lady J. In th fluff she drops 30 feet without a problem and that was before the wave hit. Now the Judge could be dead but since he wears a mask and googles would anybody notice other than the stench. Does anybody have a link to the Lady J artwork my search fu seems weak.

Edited by darkendlight

I hope she stays dead. Not because I don't like her, but because it makes the story line more interesting if characters actually die, instead of having all of the masters be invincible. It wouldn't make sense if the constant hunt of Arcanists/Ressers/Neverborn by the Guild never went anywhere. Or if despite everybody else being out to get the Guild, they too never achieve their goals. It feels if though if nobodies dies, the story won't progress much, if at all, since many of the characters goals require important people to die (Which for 90% of the people, this important person happens to be the Governor General, which I guess would be okay to kill him since he ins't a master).

While i highly doubt that they will leave her dead. It would be amazing if they left everyone thinking her dead for a while. book 3 just has her body missing, or they find her arm and a blindfold or something. Or her avatar stat card should have an ability that lets her ignore 10 tons of steel.

Also, any thoughts on the affect of the "event" upon other characters, say Candy?

I wonder if it makes the guild job easier for a few weeks, arrest anyone with shades and see if their eye are black underneath.

So if all masters eyes turn black then alot of characters are going to have to lay low for a while.

Or does the black eye thing only effect tyrants?

Their eyes went sorta black during the Event. More swirly purple to match the wall of energy. The Governor's went deep black and are lightening slowly. Other than Perdita, most of them returned to normal almost immediately.

Well, at least of those masters that were revealed in the story. There were a batch that could have the problem that I never wrote about.... ;)

Their eyes went sorta black during the Event. More swirly purple to match the wall of energy. The Governor's went deep black and are lightening slowly. Other than Perdita, most of them returned to normal almost immediately.

Well, at least of those masters that were revealed in the story. There were a batch that could have the problem that I never wrote about.... ;)

Lilith?

Hey Deuce, Is that first pic that lady from Mad Men?

Whomever it is, if a malifaux movie is ever made, she would be a cert for Lady J.

Start the online petition now.....

Don't watch Mad Men, but I think she was in a couple episodes of Firefly. That pic is actually linked to another post on these here boards about who should play whom in a theoretical live action movie.