Murphy'sLawyer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steven Colbert: Purveyor of Truthiness.

Wk/Cg Ht WP Ca------------------- Df Wd

3/9001 2 57 0(magic isn't christian!) 467 *

*If you need to read this stat, you're not playing him right.

Abilities: Lone avenger: Colbert cannot hire minions. Colbert does not need minions!

I wonder how he would fare against my John Stewart: Restorer of Sanity crew?

I wonder what's in the LCB box: 3 Alps + maybe one Coppelius = only 18ss which seems a little low for a starter box, so maybe one more model will be inside to boost to 25ss? a Madness? a Stitched together??

well its already 6 models in the box, 1 of wich is a larger one so i think that might be it because 7 models seems like it would be alot.

I wonder what's in the LCB box: 3 Alps + maybe one Coppelius = only 18ss which seems a little low for a starter box, so maybe one more model will be inside to boost to 25ss? a Madness? a Stitched together??

Wyrd tends to aim less towards how many points are in a starter and more towards cost(they all are between 30 and 40 bucks). That being said plenty of other starter boxes are around 20 SS, so 18 isn't that bad. The generally rule seems to be one Starter + 1 blister should get you a crew with enough points for a 30 SS game. Which with 18 SS is one teddy away from a 30 SS crew.

Which country was called into question?

whenever I have watched one of these topical polical shows it always comes down to the conservative questioning whether his opponent is "american" or if he loves his country, implying that if he has views different than his he is unamerican. Obviously my ability to put together an continuation of the joke is very bad

whenever I have watched one of these topical polical shows it always comes down to the conservative questioning whether his opponent is "american" or if he loves his country, implying that if he has views different than his he is unamerican. Obviously my ability to put together an continuation of the joke is very bad

I got it.