Malifaux Book 2 FACTS!

EricJ

You've answered a lot of fan questions but how about some industry questions.

What's the price point going to be for Book 2?

Will there be Crew Boxes for the new crews immediately available at Gencon? Or will we just be purchasing individual pieces for the time being?

What other accessories or models from Book 1 will be available at Gencon?

And lastly how much time between Gencon and general release of these items will there be?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for details about prices and release schedules for things 4+ months off...I could tell you what we'd LIKE to get done, but due to the fact there are 100's of details during the production schedule each with their own challenges, it'd just make a liar out of me.

So let me just tell you that there will be multiple new goodies from Wyrd at Gencon this year. :D

As for details about prices and release schedules for things 4+ months off...I could tell you what we'd LIKE to get done, but due to the fact there are 100's of details during the production schedule each with their own challenges, it'd just make a liar out of me.

So let me just tell you that there will be multiple new goodies from Wyrd at Gencon this year. :D

Understood. If you could give us a head's as the time draws near that would be great though. I work at a local game shop and I try to keep them on top of new things. Usually with new early release GenCon stuff I send out ninja shoppers for me to bring back a little of this and that to fix up for the shop as promo for preorders.

Thanks for replying so quickly as well. :)

Hopefully, we'll get some generic member of M&S union. Miners with mechanicl arms (a bit like the pit slave in necromunda), would be very cool imo.

Not to mention, I'm anxious to see what class will be the new steamborg ? (There is a new steamborg, right?)

A total guess, but I imagine the M & S union will probably get some serious love in Book 2. They definately seem like they could be expanded upon.

I do love how this thread has devolved from Book 2 Facts to total wishlisting and Chuck Norrissism's though!

It uses technology similar to Joss, and has an energy gun.

to quote what Eric said:

Just to derail a little smugness, and put everyone on equal footing, there IS another Steamborg currently being worked on for book 2. It is a bit different from the one that was tested early in the year, but has some similarities. But think about taking the steamborg metal parts, tack on Joss' dynamic generator with enhanced forcefield options, and add a gun powered by generator energy...and you have the Sentry Class. :D

I do think it will be a welcome addition to the Arcanist lineup.

;)

A total guess, but I imagine the M & S union will probably get some serious love in Book 2. They definately seem like they could be expanded upon.

I do love how this thread has devolved from Book 2 Facts to total wishlisting and Chuck Norrissism's though!

You ruin the secret oh well

Wishlist

Nephilim Dragons

Dragons

and some more Nephilim