What's your faction of choice?

nerdelemental

StormHalo recently asked which of the factions was least represented. So let's do that popularity contest and see what's represented.

I've included the option for "I play most/all of them!" which won't really indicate much other than all of them are getting face time. Feel free to select the one faction that you roll with even if you actually play multiple factions. It's just a popularity contest after all!

Only 36 votes at the time of this post and I'm a bit startled by some of the numbers. Arcanists are popular, I've known, but at 39% of the votes? That's crazy. More crazy is the current number of Resurrectionists at the lowest voted rank of 8%. Since Gencon I had started to believe the Res was the faction to watch, but I guess not so much.

Neat poll. The guy that started this poll must be a Geeneeus!

Arcanists are popular, I've known, but at 39% of the votes? That's crazy.

Well the Arcanists are union guys, so that means they have a lot more free time.:flute:

Keeping a low profile is important for the Res, That way the Guild and the Arcanists will beat the crap out of each other and us Res reap the harvest of fresh minions.

My answer to the question: Yes.

Seriously, gonna go broke over here. I picked up the Ramos box, but I also liked the Viktorias. Then I just missed out on getting the Seamus box (undead pimp? of course). Then I started thinking how much fun a Zoraida + gremlins crew would be. Then the gunslingers started calling to me.

Unfortunately, my local store (Game Kastle in Santa Clara, CA) literally can't keep the boxes in stock. I'd have Seamus if he was available. I just know I'm just gonna get all of those boxes.