Hello...its all the minis fault

DangerMouse

Hello all!

I really was not planing on getting into another game as a play Warmachine and Hordes...but at origins i found my self unable to walk away from the Wyrd booth. And well I have no self control and the minis are down right beautiful so here i am and i shall start painting my new stuff very soon.

-DM

There's a lot of us WM/Hordes players checking Wyrd out. True skirmish has a lot of appeal. 6-12 minis on the table at a time? Less than 20 in a competitive collection? Holy cow. Talk about affordable, paintable, and still enjoyable? I have units in the other games that are larger than some large Malifaux armies.

Welcome aboard. I don't think the game's going to be disappointing for you!

There's a lot of us WM/Hordes players checking Wyrd out. True skirmish has a lot of appeal. 6-12 minis on the table at a time? Less than 20 in a competitive collection? Holy cow. Talk about affordable, paintable, and still enjoyable? I have units in the other games that are larger than some large Malifaux armies.

Welcome aboard. I don't think the game's going to be disappointing for you!

as long as he doesn't play you...

Wait... Did I say that out loud? You know I love you NE. Honest! Even that way if you will.

Yeah, hearing Nerd say that you can play with 6-12 models made my heart stop. I've got no idea how I'm going to get any work done with this much coffee on my keyboard now, too.

Welcome aboard DangerMouse. Whether you're named for the cartoon or the musician, or perhaps you just like those two words together, we're happy to welcome you.

As TBK said, we do all bite and run with scissors, but we also provide anything your missing (teeth or scissors).

The book will be out in a month, and then the real fun begins. What did you pick up at Origins. Lots of Guild, perhaps?

Thanks guys,

And its the greatest secret agent ever that i got my screen name from. As to what i picked up i got few of the outcasts: Viktoria, Leveticus, and Hans. So i havent go much yet but i plan i getting much more... I tend to like the evil guys. So I do need to nail down what i want to try first, otherwise i could just end up buying everything.

-DM

There's a lot of us WM/Hordes players checking Wyrd out. True skirmish has a lot of appeal.

It's a small world out there, I know I recognize several names from my PP days, and many of those names I've seen on other forums as well.

Locally, I know there's also a number of bitter ex-Rackamites looking for a new home. :)

(Sorry to but into your greeting thread DM! :D)

Hello all!

I really was not planing on getting into another game as a play Warmachine and Hordes...but at origins i found my self unable to walk away from the Wyrd booth. And well I have no self control and the minis are down right beautiful so here i am and i shall start painting my new stuff very soon.

-DM

Right?! I felt the same way!

Welcome - the game is awesome and I had a go at it with Eric. Not all the bells 'n whistles but a enough to totally throw me over the edge (actually I think I was hanging on a branch or root...or something... it broke).

I'm itching soooo bad to have the rules and the fate deck!!!

~Shade~