Waldo's Weekly - You and Whose Army?

Kyle

Seems like really interesting design on both sides (dare I say, on the other side?)

As a commander, she seems like she would really synergize with the Gibbering Horde with the reinforcement tokens. I'm also kinda interested by the low scrip amount that she and Sonnia are bringing to the table. 

Does this mean that every master will get a new model to go along with their new rules?

And perhaps more importantly if so can you only get their stat card from the new box (I know you get the stats in the new upcoming boom too but the cards are convenient for when I'm not using the app).

Also if you wanted to use the alt rules for a master do you have to have the new sculpt or will be the original sculpt be allowed?

1 hour ago, bakaryu135 said:

Does this mean that every master will get a new model to go along with their new rules?

And perhaps more importantly if so can you only get their stat card from the new box (I know you get the stats in the new upcoming boom too but the cards are convenient for when I'm not using the app).

Also if you wanted to use the alt rules for a master do you have to have the new sculpt or will be the original sculpt be allowed?

We don't have those answers yet ( it's 4 months till they get released). Worse case, I would expect the cards would be available on drive thru as all cards are. 

Sculpt questions will probably get answers nearer the time but I generally use old metals as my master so they already don't look like the " current" sculpts. I also have several limited edition sculpts that I expect to be able to use. ( in some cases I already own 5 or 6 different sculpts for a master). 

• Agree 1

Thanks for the quick answer Adran.

In either case I am looking forward to this upcoming book, there are a number of masters that I love aesthetically and from their background/lore but hate the way they actually play on the tabletop so this will give me a whole other slew of options to look over and justify some of those masters who cannot make it off the shelf :)

I tried getting into TOS, but never really could get a feel for it.
Kirai's stuff looks really interesting so i'm hoping this time it'll will work out for me.
I know the models can be used as proxies since they're Wyrd made, but does anyone know if the creepies will also have Malifaux stat cards?
If not, I can see some new Gaki and Onryo.

7 minutes ago, ThreeBatts said:

I tried getting into TOS, but never really could get a feel for it.
Kirai's stuff looks really interesting so i'm hoping this time it'll will work out for me.
I know the models can be used as proxies since they're Wyrd made, but does anyone know if the creepies will also have Malifaux stat cards?
If not, I can see some new Gaki and Onryo.

All units in that box have m3e stat cards