Monthly painting challenge - January

Franchute

I know I’m a few days late but I’m going to finish two masters this month. The alt Perdita that has been taunting me to build her and my new vintage Hamelin!  I am however a scrub and forgot how to post photos from a mobile device so if I could get pointers that would be extremely helpful.

2 hours ago, Mooseyfaux said:

I know I’m a few days late but I’m going to finish two masters this month. The alt Perdita that has been taunting me to build her and my new vintage Hamelin!  I am however a scrub and forgot how to post photos from a mobile device so if I could get pointers that would be extremely helpful.

Go here and set up a free account: https://imgbb.com

The link to upload pics is in the top right of the screen. When you're done uploading your pic copy the URL for BBCode medium linked. Paste that URL into your post and it will become your pic. Welcome Aboard.

2 hours ago, Amdor said:

So... January Errata's in and a lot of models got cheaper. Is this going to effect this month's pledges?

I propose the following:

If you already anounced your pledge then nothing changes. However any miniature you announce from now on will be errataed. Is this ok?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I’m pledging Ulix, glued together and a nice little base made, painting to start tomorrow.

annoyed my phone photo is too large so will have to log onto laptop to resize before posting un-primed starting point

AA612A94-70BA-401A-93A3-6B95EF351CB7.jpeg

Edited by Rikk
Photos
  • Like 2

I've painted these 4. Working on similar color scheme sped things up considerably. Now I'm at ss for this month and I'll try to paint some more. It's not easy now as my family has recently increased (my second daughter was born on January 2nd), but hey, sleep is overrated anyway, isn't it?

guild_starter.jpg

• Like 9

On 1/9/2018 at 5:05 PM, Viruk said:

Thanks! Life is now definitely happier and busier ;)

Ooops, was meant to check that before posting :) Nurse Heartsbane comes at 8 stones, which makes it a total of 27 soulstones for e at this point

First models of 2018! Cherub and Beckoner for 10. (Declared Beckoner pre errata) The pics are sub par so I may try for better later. I hope to finish 2x Waldgeist and 2x Stitched Together before Feb.

IMG_20180111_163802413.jpg

IMG_20180111_163817380.jpg

IMG_20180111_164002529.jpg

IMG_20180111_164030450.jpg

• Like 3

A quick rules question (I'll be posting my starting point pics tonight, a bit late in for the first month but confidant I can reach my Soulstone target :D ) - I've just bought my first batch of Malifaux miniatures and admittedly went a little mad (I'm building a crew each for me and the wife and grabbed some fun extras too, so lots of stuff to paint!). My intention is to have everything I buy now painted by the middle of the year, but I'll be priming it all in white now so that the mini's pop out a bit more on the tabletop - that way I can play with them without my failing eyes struggling to make out bare plastic in the meantime. So will primed mini's be okay as a starting spot for my next few months' worth of minis? :)