Easter Sale!

Lucidicide

1 minute ago, Memnaelar said:

As far as GenCon sales go, do those include the GenCon LEs for those of us who aren't able to make it out to the Con itself?

I'm also kind of crossing my fingers that I'll be able to sing some Jaakuna Matata come GenCon's sale. :)

Yes, GC has webstore crazyness and Indy craziness. So crazy that crazi gets spelled two different ways.

So no worries if you can't make it!

• Like 2

Me and buddy combined to create a mega order to save on shipping, totally didn't need any of the stuff but wanted it all so very badily :D I opted out of all the new releases and stuck to pre-orders so my local hobby store can still get its pound of flesh. Can't wait for the gencon sale already!! Time to start saving again!! 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Merry_HangedMan said:

Holy crap, I've  just figured out that this is 500 bucks spent on Malifaux last year, and this only directly from Wyrd, not counting my LGS and online retailers. :mellow:

This is why I don't add it all up ^_^

Plus, you know, reaper minis, GW minis, more factions in Malifaux... yeah, ignorance is bliss ^_^

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Merry_HangedMan said:

Holy crap, I've  just figured out that this is 500 bucks spent on Malifaux last year, and this only directly from Wyrd, not counting my LGS and online retailers. :mellow:

I spent this much just today...    :huh:
...but on the plus side, I now have everything available for Arcanists and a good chunk of the 10 Thunders faction too...

Okay, I'm a bit worried, but I guess in the end I am fine.

I placed an order blissfully not knowing that I messed up prior by account creation with the zip code. Figures I noticed it after I looked at the confirmation mail again. I corrected my account details, but could not do this, with the order placed. I immedeately shoot an mail to Wyrd explaining the situation and went to sleep (being an Euro and all). Currently there is no answer and alteration, but I think they just got a big volume of stuff (hopefully). Though what gives me trouble is:

11 hours ago, Nathan Caroland said:

[...] we won't be modifying or combing orders, just causes too much trouble at the end of the day and we're avoiding that as much as possible (the front office said collectively 'thank you' when I stated that the other day).  [...]

... and I fear now my package won't find me :(

38 minutes ago, Kobayashi said:

Okay, I'm a bit worried, but I guess in the end I am fine.

I placed an order blissfully not knowing that I messed up prior by account creation with the zip code. Figures I noticed it after I looked at the confirmation mail again. I corrected my account details, but could not do this, with the order placed. I immedeately shoot an mail to Wyrd explaining the situation and went to sleep (being an Euro and all). Currently there is no answer and alteration, but I think they just got a big volume of stuff (hopefully). Though what gives me trouble is:

... and I fear now my package won't find me :(

Modifying or Combining orders should really only matter in terms of adding additional value to it.  Something like this seems highly likely to receive support attention, and unless they've mailed it already, I'm sure they have a system of detaining the order to correct such errors.  Granted you noticed within the first day, I should hope it's soon enough.  Although I don't know their structure of shipping Orders.  I was under the impression that the first day is usually just boxing and organizing orders, and that none really leave their hands this quick, just trying to keep tabs on everything in stock to update the store as they find that some items are bought out too quickly and the likes.

I really wouldn't worry.

53 minutes ago, Tawg said:

Modifying or Combining orders should really only matter in terms of adding additional value to it.  Something like this seems highly likely to receive support attention, and unless they've mailed it already, I'm sure they have a system of detaining the order to correct such errors.  Granted you noticed within the first day, I should hope it's soon enough.  Although I don't know their structure of shipping Orders.  I was under the impression that the first day is usually just boxing and organizing orders, and that none really leave their hands this quick, just trying to keep tabs on everything in stock to update the store as they find that some items are bought out too quickly and the likes.

I really wouldn't worry.

Still, I am a bit uneasy about this :s Like totally uneasy ;__;

The office cleared out ten hours back at this point, I wouldn't expect replies till Monday (though possibly this weekend, some folk are working, not sure who though).

Addresses, zip codes, stuff like that of course we would try to fix in advance. When we say modifying orders, we mean the special requests we get in all the time such as adding to an order, removing, swapping, combining or rerouting it to another location so that your significant other doesn't intercept it - or anything of that nature. Those add up to quite a bit of time, but more importantly, that's when the accidents start adding up.

Just trying to smooth out the process in general.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kobayashi said:

All sales are final ;) You can't cancel the order.

From the terms you should have read when you placed your order.

• We will not be modifying any orders placed during the sale, including combining orders, as it slows down processing for everyone. We will only cancel any orders. If you wish to change your order after it is placed, you must place a new order that contains everything you want and then request your other order be canceled. I repeat: we will not be modifying any orders placed during this sale.

But seeing as how Nathan just replied saying address changes aren't an issue, it's a moot point.

17 minutes ago, Nathan Caroland said:

The office cleared out ten hours back at this point, I wouldn't expect replies till Monday (though possibly this weekend, some folk are working, not sure whole though).

Addresses, zip codes, stuff like that of course we would try to fix in advance. When we say modifying orders, we mean the special requests we get in all the time such as adding to an order, removing, swapping, combining or anything of that nature. Those add up to quite a bit of time, but more importantly, that's when the accidents start adding up.

I figured as much as not getting stuff (mails etc) until monday, but was uneasy of that quoted line beforehand. Thank you for reassuring me. It's my first sale, that is why I was uneasy. I will bide my time and keep the fingers crossed. Thank you for voicing in :).

15 minutes ago, santaclaws01 said:

From the terms you should have read when you placed your order.

Yeah, I quoted Nathan above, with your quote... so I don't know why you are lecturing me. Also as mentioned above I made a mistake with my zip code, which slid while checking and I noticed afterwards. It's not that I blissfully ignore the warning and required more miniatures or sth. like that.

19 hours ago, Kobayashi said:

Yeah, I quoted Nathan above, with your quote... so I don't know why you are lecturing me. Also as mentioned above I made a mistake with my zip code, which slid while checking and I noticed afterwards. It's not that I blissfully ignore the warning and required more miniatures or sth. like that.

Except he never said orders can't be canceled...?

I'd really like the Nightmare Tara, but its probably going to take me until the next special sale before I've got the time to do anything with it. I suppose since the normal Nightmare editions seem to be gone after all this time, I ought to pick it up now if I want it? Really my main reason for wanting it over the normal version isn't the translucent material but that its the edition of Tara where she and Karina actually have both feet on the ground and it isn't as annoying to base.

On 3/27/2016 at 5:52 AM, -Loki- said:

Sort of irritating that Miss Terious sells out so fast. I'm glad I nabbed alternate Perdita this sale, but Miss Terious is always gone by the time I wake up.

Yeah, she's a quick one.  Flies off the shelves super fast!