Why is Ryle HT 3?

Hawkman67609er

It is because Ryle stands tall.

Okay joke aside I have to agree it is likely a hold over from the last edition and a balance issue to make it harder for Ryle to hide *cannot hide behind Ht2 models*.

It makes it a lot harder to hide from his charges and he can draw LoS over puny ht 2 things for his infinite attack trigger so I'm not sure it's detrimental to him. I'm pretty sure it's to make him better if anything :) 

On a similare note. I always wondered why Sidir Alchibald should be ona 40mm base, considering that none other "human sized" character is, and that ther are other clearly larger minis who are on 30mm? Dashel, who is clearly wider around the waist and broader, is on a 30mm base, I don't get it. We have other models who barley can't fit on a 30mm base, barley on a 40mm base either for that matter,which they are supposed to have.

/C  

On a similare note. I always wondered why Sidir Alchibald should be ona 40mm base, considering that none other "human sized" character is, and that ther are other clearly larger minis who are on 30mm? Dashel, who is clearly wider around the waist and broader, is on a 30mm base, I don't get it. We have other models who barley can't fit on a 30mm base, barley on a 40mm base either for that matter,which they are supposed to have.

/C  

Except, Yakazuma, Executioner, oxfordian mages, corephyee, Glutony, Sloth, Wrath, Lenny, Mr Graves, Young Nephlim, Toshiro, Yin, Ototo, Fuhatsu, Kang that are human or Human sized and on a 40mm base. Its probably a personal space thing. 

I would guess Ryle is ht 3 because he was a big athletic man before he crossed the breech, and then had lots of big clumpy attachements added to save his life, which made him even taller.