Which render would you most like to see?

Math Mathonwy

One from Crossroads, one from Shifting Loyalties.

My pick from Crossroads would be the Sow. Really interested in how she will look.

From Shifting Loyalties - well, there's a couple whose artwork didn't inspire (Forgotten Marshall, Winged Plague) and quite a few whose artwork really did (Mysterious Emissary, Hayreddin, to name just two). But I suppose I'll have to go with Anna Lovelace. I really hope the mini will be good as she looks like something that will become a staple in my Resser lists.

Lovelace for sure. Mounted Guards.

Crossroads, hm.. I don't even remember what came in Crossroads that hasn't been seen. 

The Sow, Gators, McTavish, Old Cranky, Rooster Riders, Gupps, Spawn Mother, Warden, Malifaux Raptor, I think. I would be very surprised if I'm not missing someone.

Ones I have not seen/have no knowledge of additionally:  Kamaitachi (The generic totem for 10T), Grem Taxidermist (Sounds like friends with McMourning), Black Blood Sham, Insidious Madness?, Large Arachnid, Rafkin, Witchling Handler/Wardens, Exorcist, Hunter or Guild Hounds.   There were a few others I can't tell if I have ever seen/know about.  And a few of them have older models I have heard of, but don't think they've been done in plastics/new renders, which I assume the question is about.

Ones I have not seen/have no knowledge of additionally:  Kamaitachi (The generic totem for 10T), Grem Taxidermist (Sounds like friends with McMourning), Black Blood Sham, Insidious Madness?, Large Arachnid, Rafkin, Witchling Handler/Wardens, Exorcist, Hunter or Guild Hounds.   There were a few others I can't tell if I have ever seen/know about.  And a few of them have older models I have heard of, but don't think they've been done in plastics/new renders, which I assume the question is about.

Good list! Insidious Madness renders were previewed in a Monday Preview and Hunters are out in the Hoffmann box. But yeah, thank you! I can't believe I forgot Taxidermist (also stuffed Piglets) and Rafkin...

Crossroads - Spawn Mother

The only picture we have is from Twisting Fates (2011). That's the one that was used on her Stat Card as well, so we basicly know next nothing.

Shifting Loyalties - Mysterious Emissary

Those carnivorous plants, those creatures crawling around... Cool, impressive and centerpiece models - those are some of the words Justin Gibbs used to describe Emissaries and I wholeheartedly agree. By the way, is it Justin who loves so much when people quote him? :D (It's all here: GMorts Chaotica: Malifaux - Wave Three Beta)

• Like 1

I'm going to say Anna Lovelace from SL and Rooster Riders from CR (although McTavish isn't far behind), can't wait to see how they look!

But from the models that I will actually get when they are available it'd have to be Wardens & Hounds (mostly to see how many will come in a box and how different they'll be from the metals) and the Brutal Emissary. Love that Emissary's art!

ahhhh I was going to say Sammy but I did a search just to not embarass myself and then oh ho ho she's out in January, yay release date for my fave henchman!

In which case I will say... survivors? Do they have renders yet? I am into both robots and gremlins so I wanna see em.