Most Versatile Masters

Otylia

I played vs a Hamelin (Hans, KillJoy, Nix, Rat, Wretch, Stolen) as Sonnia. I died (I had a Watcher, Stalker and 3 W Samuel) and killed a Rat King.

I won 7:0 :D

The key thing is: you will be outactivated so just finish your activations and go to standby mode (regenerate your mind) and let him have his other 4-6 activations :D

The key thing is: you will be outactivated so just finish your activations and go to standby mode (regenerate your mind) and let him have his other 4-6 activations :D

Wait, what kind of Hamelin player is only out activating you by 6 models? How are they not each getting sac/summoned for additional activations? When I've played against Hamelin I'm pretty sure my opponents turn only ended when they got bored.

I don't think everyone will agree for this thread. Sonnia is my favorite for guild but I can see the McCabe angle. I might could see Colette for arcanists but I think she lacks killing power. ..but there is absolutely nothing I can't accomplish with Marcus.

Lacks killing power? You mean if there are no friendly models? She is perhaps the killiest master in Arcanists imo. Just that she transfers her ap to others to accomplish the killing.

Lacks killing power? You mean if there are no friendly models? She is perhaps the killiest master in Arcanists imo. Just that she transfers her ap to others to accomplish the killing.

Colette is quite killy with Ml 7, pushes, drawing cards, instakill trigger, min dmg 4. :P 

I would opine that Molly is the more versatile Master in Ressers.  With two upgrades that allow different paths to summoning plus having equal power in debuffing and summoning make her a very powerful Master that create undead/spirits out of thin air that damage enemy models just by showing up.  She has no weak Strategy or Schemes compared to the other Ressers who have distinct playstyles linked to their Strengths/Weaknesses. 

I wouldn't play summoning Molly into Reckoning/Headhunter as you'd be feeding VP to the opponent unless a head happened to bounce your way. 

Her versatility comes from moving and accomplice the right model to deal the damage/complete the scheme, with potentially 5 actions plus 3 or more from the accomplice target you can achieve more killing schemes (if the strategy and pool favour it) but you need both her and the target in the right place. 

• Like 1