How many guild hounds with McCabe

sakurazuka38

The Rare Limit is the only thing that keeps me from taking more than 4 :D

I had to read this twice before I was able to believe my eyes. Dgraz made a post without any ellipses! o_o

The doggies with Lucas McIndianaJones seem almost mandatory for any game where you need to run objectives near/in the enemy deployment zone. I'd go with at least Luna+2 in those situations, but the more the merrier, eh?

• Like 1

Any information because my LGS has only one metal blister left...if the plastic box is composed of 2 hound i will take it. However if there is 4 models in the plastic box i will wait!

I'm pretty sure there hasn't been any information on plastic guild hounds.

I thought there was. Not sure why, but I seem to recall that they'd be sold in a pack of three. Now just need to find out where I got that info from or if I'm going crazy from lack of sleep.

I can't figure out where it could have possibly been. Maybe you are mixing them up with the Canine Remains, that come in a box of three?

I thought there was. Not sure why, but I seem to recall that they'd be sold in a pack of three. Now just need to find out where I got that info from or if I'm going crazy from lack of sleep.

Well that would be absolutely moronic for a rare 4 model to be sold in a 3 pack.. :D