Arsenal boxes

IndyGamer

I like marking off my cards (sleeved, of course) since it's easy to track things like conditions and soulstones when it's easily erasable on the card. Otherwise you end up with a fistful of dice next to a Rail Golem because it's taken a few wounds, it's got Burning, an enemy's put Blight and/or Slow on it, for instance...

I like being able to just write stuff on the cards, personally.

Wich sleeves do you guys use? Coming from MtG "KMC perfect Size" and "Ultrapro" are to big for the statcards. The latter fit the fatedeck nicely though

Stat cards and MTG cards are the same size, 63x88 mm. That said, standard sleeves leave a little room, if you find that annoying there are "inner" sleeves intended for double sleeving that are very snug.

I prefer dice as well. It circumvents constantly having to ask "So how many wounds does that model have left? How about that one?"

Yeah, this! It probably gives an advantage to my opponent when I use dice if he marks his cards (because keeping track of enemy wounds is important and it is easy to miss something and not ask because you thought you knew how many wounds it had left) but I still find it a lot better.