Order Received

bstorz

The store always closes before and after gencon, so they can remove the gencon merchandise/reformat and also I am sure to reduce orders at this busy time.

Just in case anyone wanted to know I just got an email from FedEx letting me know that my last order with Zoraida with it was sent out. I havent heard from Wyrd yet but then with my first two orders they didnt email me until at least 24 hours after they had sent the packages according to FedEx. So yeah I would expect official Wyrd confirmation on Zoraida orders in the next few days.

I wasnt being condescending just giving you my own experience from the past.  I guess the word "always" ticked you off, not really sure what it was?  You sound pretty condescending yourself telling me to take it down a notch when all I was trying to do was give you some information.  Really it is obvious that they took the store down because they are busy, it is the same reason they have "officially" given for why the store was not open in the week and a half leading up to gencon  (Well that and that they were adding the gencon stuff but really it doesnt take a week and a half to add and remove things from the shop I dont think).  I get you are mad that you can't check on the status of your order but don't take it out on me because of some perceived tone in my paragraph of text on a forum. 

Got some of my stuff. I am going to have to request a replacement Lawyer (with cane). His can was broken, and either his right arm or right shoulder (or both) is mismolded, making a proper connection impossible.

Gonna wait till I have all my stuff, and have a chance to go through everything, before filing a request though. Great stuff altogether though and that appears to be the only problem. After buying every TT model in print, full metal Kirai force, new plastic Kirai and Lucius, and other odd and end models, this is only the third model I have had to make a request for. Though it is the first time I will be requesting a full replacement (rather than just a part) it shows how good Wyrd QC paired with their CS is.

In short, my new toys are great, excellent work Wyrd staff.

Haven't seen either of mine yet. Odd... I'm in Baltimore, 3 hours closer to Atlanta than New York City, and still nothing. I have no idea in what order they are picking and packing orders, and certainly distance isn't factored, of course. But I've received no confirmation or anything. I didn't think I ordered too long after the opening time for the GenCon sale. Maybe order number's not a factor, either. That would be a little more distressing.

Never have ordered from Wyrd online before, so I truly don't know what to expect. I'm not upset at all. Just curious about the hows and whys of their system, that's all. 

And I am anxious to get some sweet, sweet toys... ;)

I'm still waiting to get a "completed" email. I was hoping to have my TTB books by saturday for the game I'm running. I'm starting to get a little anxious about it, I hate trying to run the Fatemaster and fated almanacs as PDF's on my slow as snails computer while running video. ah well, if that happens that happens. I know the Wyrd team is crazy busy trying to catch up on gencon sales. 

• Like 1