New Art on Twitter

Dirial

Unless we've seen Nightmare Montressor.

He's not equipped to be Montressor and the design between the two bits of art is too disparate for a regular/Nightmare set.

Someone else - woefully dull, however.  He's a creepy face on a bland everything else. 

Kaeris looks cool but a mini based on that will be hard to pull off nicely. Crouching while looking downwards seldom looks good.

I don't think she's looking down....just looking from under her bangs.....like the original Perdita was looking from under the brim of her hat...she looked great and is still probably my favorite Malifaux mini of all time.

Kaeris looks cool but a mini based on that will be hard to pull off nicely. Crouching while looking downwards seldom looks good.

Aww, McTavish's gator looks normal. Justin said that Bayou Gators would be somehow weird but this one at least looks pretty normal.

I just said they were cool.

They're gators though.

• Like 2

Malifaux tweeters are the reason I set mine up. Excellent bunch to follow that are all about Malifaux.

I gave up and set up a twitter account. I generally avoid social media but with new artworks popping up so often now I wanted to keep up to date. And here's Eric's latest upload:

Bsw83TgCAAEHGUY.jpg

• Like 1