Malifaux Companion Beta - Android App

I've been having an issue where, if I have, say, 4 Guild Hounds in my collection, and add them to a crew, then decide I don't want then and delete 3, the crew builder won't let me add them back in later. It seems to think I've already used all 4, if that makes sense.

On 05/03/2016 at 8:37 PM, tomjoad said:

I've been having an issue where, if I have, say, 4 Guild Hounds in my collection, and add them to a crew, then decide I don't want then and delete 3, the crew builder won't let me add them back in later. It seems to think I've already used all 4, if that makes sense.

When you're using McCabe in 10T or because of the rare limit? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've been using your great app for a while and am now just starting a campaign with our play group.

The problems with campaign upgrades and injuries have already been brought up, but I thought I would ask again if there is a hope of an update on the horizon to let us track our campaign crews in your app or if we still need to stick to paper?

Thanks!!

• 4 weeks later...

@CritterKiller32 found another issue with Zoraida. If you take "Tarot Reading" upgrade things are fixed for the Swampfiends, but Rooster Riders are not Swampfiends, and count as hired thru her "Enthrall" Ability, meaning for Rooster Riders regardless she needs to pay the extra ss for them (and they take up a merc slot for each they take). 

What's odd is that the Soulstone spent at top is correct but the listing for the rooster riders in the crew list is incorrect and shows 6ss even though the total soulstones used is counting them at 7ss (so the number is correct, but the display is wrong).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, retnab said:

Hey, is there an eta for the Ripples of Fate models / upgrades showing up in the app? :) 

I'm currently working on adding them in. I finished entering the models last night and am working on the Upgrades now. Can't quite give an ETA as I've just moved and am pretty busy with that, but I'm shooting for the end of the weekend.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, -Loki- said:

Kind of hoping you're working on the official app, because some of the features you've mentioned, like adding upgrades inline to models and the encounter companion would make an official app an insta buy for me. I use Mayanet for Infinity for the same reasons.

Nope, I'm not involved with the official app Wyrd is working on for later this year, but hopefully it turns out even better than the plans I had:) 

Its a shame I can't share the unlocked app, as I already have all that implemented for my personal use; just those pesky copyright laws... Although the fronts of all the cards are easily obtainable from unboxing articles and the print-on-demand card site, so maybe I can expose a bit more. At least the Master's full cards as they're up on this site.

The Update is coming along nicely. All new models and Upgrades have been added to the database. Just working on implementing the quirky new hiring rules and Upgrade cost weirdness added with some wave 4 stuff. This update will also contain:

• Latest errata (Leveticus and Malifaux Rat)
  • Tortoise and Hare models and upgrades
  • New setting to show/hide Scenario-only content
  • Bug fixes that testers have pointed out in this thread (if they can be fixed reasonably quick)
  • Like 3

v1.28 Released!

THIS UPDATE WILL CLEAR PREVIOUS USER DATA (Sorry)

New Stuff:
Added Ripples of Fate models and upgrades
Added Tortoise and Hare models and upgrades (Need to check 'Show scenario content' under Settings for them to appear)
Latest Leveticus and Malifaux Rat errata
Unlocked master rules
Auto-add rest of Crossroads 7 when Wrath selected as leader

Bug Fixes:
Smoke Grenades now shows up properly
Fixed several most-experienced crashes
Mercenary tax now visually reflected in Crew list

Known Issues:
When 'Restrict to SS cost' option is selected, Merc tax isn't taken into account when displaying models availble to hire
Zipp's Upgrade cost reduction not visually represented in Crew list, but Crew SS total cost is calculated correctly

As always, let me know if you notice anything wonky and I'll do my best to get it fixed!

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure where the best place to report this is:

After the Rippling fates updates, Brewmaster isn't working quite right.  He's not able to attach any of his specific upgrades (Binge, Hold their hair back, Running Tab, or The Good Stuff).  They can be gotten to by turning off Restrict, but that's clearly not an ideal solution.

Related:  is there an in-app method of bug reporting?  Or should I be putting this stuff on here, or test fairy, or where.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, Clement said:

Any idea when/if this wonderful app will be updated for GG2017?   The last update unlocking master stats was fantastic.

I've got the latest errata and GG2017 schemes entered, just need some time to do a bit of verification testing before the release.

I'm also not sure if I saw your last post about Brewmaster's upgrades not behaving, so I'll double check if that's still an issue.

• Like 3

Okey dokey. Just released v1.31. Should auto-update the next time you run the app:

-Added Gaining Grounds 2017 new content. New option to only use GG2017 Schemes/Strategies when auto-generating the Encounter
-Fixed bug with adding Brewmaster's unique upgrades
-Previous release included January errata (but forgot to post here)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks again for this application. But I just see something, in encounter section I can't change upgrade for miniature. And some minis have rules too add and remove upgrades (outcast emissary, Jack Daw, Parker and many others), can you add this? (I sorry to ask you to work ><'''')

Thanks aain for it.

6 minutes ago, Pallas4 said:

Thanks again for this application. But I just see something, in encounter section I can't change upgrade for miniature. And some minis have rules too add and remove upgrades (outcast emissary, Jack Daw, Parker and many others), can you add this? (I sorry to ask you to work ><'''')

Thanks aain for it.

If you click and hold on a model in the Encounter section, it will bring up a menu that will allow you to do a few things, including adding/removing upgrades. :)

• Like 1