Card Trading Thread

Manic Mouse

I am just hoping that we eventually see a portion of the online store that allows us to buy cards. I need so many gremlin and pig cards.

My solution to this was to take Ratty's card creator, add on photos of my models (actually mine), and have half size cards (full size ones they'd be now) that just had a picture of the model and the wound bullets. Laminate them up and they're good to go. That way I could track exactly which of my five similar seishin had activated or was on what wounds/had what conditions without needing to have five seishin cards that didn't match the conversions and paintjob. Worked out pretty well, especially for keeping track of which card was for which model.

That might ease the issue of people wanting half a dozen of one model's card a little.

• Like 1

Oh, I used to carry the real rules card, after all I didn't have the rules on mine - they were just for counting wounds. I've not played anyone that objected to me having wound cards for each model next to one copy of the official card yet (though I don't deny there could well be some).

Course, it's perfectly valid to want an official card for every model. I just thought I'd offer it as a possibility in case it helped anyone out!

• Like 1

OK Ive got a few cards for trade now and also need some.

Want: Lady Justice Crew Cards (no upgrades) - for my Demo crew. Also Oiran card (or cards)

Got: Nicodem, Lilith, Vicktorias & Von Schill Crews (+Crew specific upgrades)

Im perfectly happy to trade 2 sets for 1 (in your favour)

Please PM me

Edited by Pierowmaniac

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know why some minis get individual cards ie punk zombies, whilst some get the same picture but with a different colour background ie canine remains, necropunks?

Probably to ease in differentiating between models when fielding multiples (i.e this card belongs to red Canine Remains, this one to Blue, and that one to Green).

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know why some minis get individual cards ie punk zombies, whilst some get the same picture but with a different colour background ie canine remains, necropunks?

Obvious answer - Because they haven't got alt model art done for all the models and the colour coding was an easy fix.

Got to remember the poor artist has probably got their work cut out just keepping up with creating new pieces for every type of model in the entire game and there was models in wave 1 who just got the old artwork. I'd say its fairly resonable not to expect artwork for each and every individual model piece at this stage.

And back on topic please :)

Trading threads are hard enough to keep up with, without going off topic.

No takers for my Nicodem and Lilith cards :(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have decks for Outcasts (mostly just keeping the cards for the generic upgrades), Ten Thunders (Mei Feng cards are up for grabs), Neverborn (mostly just keeping the generic upgrade cards, Beckoners, and waldgeists, everything else should be remade in plastic as far as what I'm using currently), and Ressurectionists (again, really just need the upgrade cards on hand).

Buzz me and we'll see if I can do anything - I got a bunch of decks in a bundle and I don't really have much of the old stuff to replace. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have a few cards to swap and a few I am after:

Have:

Ten Thunder generic upgrades

Marucs crew set (plus marucs upgrades)

Rasputina crew set (plus rasputina upgrades)

Lilith crew set (plus lilith upgrades)

Want:

Necropunk cards

Johan Card

Outcast Generic upgrades.

based in the Uk can either post or swap at an event.

Cheers

Pete

• 2 weeks later...