Duck21’s Malifaux Blog.

Duck21

I don't know how I missed this thread before, but have been drooling for the last hour as I get caught up...

INSANELY brilliant bases!!!! And I love your painting style, too! It really suits the sculpting style perfectly.

Have to say... I LOVE the Ice Gamin on the doghouse... :lol:

Well done, all around!! I am an instant fan!

• 1 month later...

They look great as usual duck but id probably switch the one on the sled and the doghouse.  Also the one balancing on the well looks like his center of gravity is of.

Great Base for Willy. Is the motor on the side sculpted to look like a backpack to some cygnar jack? looks a lot like one anyway.

ZFiend: The gremlin looking fellow is a totem like master hangaround that reloads his gun giving an extra ranged attack a turn.

The guy in the cape is a mad chemist that throws acid bombs/rustbombs that lowers armour on constructs/blinds people with oil lowering their defences and CB. In addition to the 3 kinds of bombs he alos blocks LoS with clouds.

• 1 month later...

The hat swap was a good idea, now at least the victim's face can be seen. I had trouble painting it when I worked on that mini (even though I painted the victim separately), The addition of red on Wendigo is an interesting choice. It makes it look more devilish.

The hat swap was a good idea, now at least the victim's face can be seen. I had trouble painting it when I worked on that mini (even though I painted the victim separately), The addition of red on Wendigo is an interesting choice. It makes it look more devilish.

You should have painted he's face before sticking the hat on. There's actually no red  on the wendigo what you see is a combination of flesh, leather brown, and purple. 

You probably seen this Fuhatsu already, but here's some more views of him.

mal030.JPG

forumtemp042.JPG

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...