March 1st FAQ and Errata?

baskinders

Question

16 answers to this question

Well, there are a few things not on there I had hoped to see, and a few things on there that I thought were clarified to everyone's satisfaction without a FAQ...

So mixed. bag. I kind of wish that some of the older FAQ answers would get moved to a second, static document; The ones that are the oldest and don't seem to be as confusing to people any more. Not saying they should be taken off the list, just moved to a separate document people can search if they need, without making the FAQ part of the document multipage.

• Like 2

It would also be nice if there was a thread that one of the developers made a list of issues that will be dealt with for the FAQ. That would provide the developers with a nice list to check, and the players with information for whether an issue has been paid attention to. No need to give an answer before the FAQ, but let the players know that the issue has been seen and won't slip between the cracks.

• Like 1