Modular Board for Malifaux that I'm building for FPM + maybe a prize giveaway

Demonn Agram

ok, the New Year started great. Some time ago, I asked the kind folk at Wyrd for a bit of help with this project - basicly for a couple of minis to put as a part of the table (like rats running around, or the tentacles from the sewers accessories kit etc..).

Well, yesterday a shipment arrived *love*

03.jpg

(sorry for the crappy phone pic! the green translucent thingy is mine as I plan on putting some sorrows wondering around a couple of modules... and maybe even Poltergeist rising from a basin of water??)

what I'm trying to say (clumsily) is THANK YOU WYRD!! you are definitely the best miniature company and your PR is pure awesome!

anyway, the build continues. the three modules are done (up to painting stage as I plan on painting all the modules at once) so here's another little preview for all:

02.jpg

so, for the next free issue giveaway, I'd like you guys to help me with something more specific:

1. some cool links to 19th century graphiti and/or posters (victorian/steampunk). basicly - pics, links to sites, screenshots, etc...

2. ideas what could be written on graphities in Malifaux (note: nothing funny or dorky)

And in order to qualify for the free issue of your choice, you need to answer question 1. or 2. (of course, you can answer both as well :) )

The end date for the giveaway is February 28, 2014.

Thanks again :)

Edited by Demonn Agram

• 3 weeks later...

here's one update for you guys...

doors.jpg

a set of doors to be used on Ramos' module... don't know if you can tell, the cogs and gears are hidden behind a glass wall... all that's needed now is some metal frames with bolts to hold the glass in place...

anyway, a bit more than a month till the next deadline, so if you have any links with some cool posters, newspapers of the era or even better some 19th century graphiti, feel free to share...

edit: oh and Clawz, if you are reading this, please send my your email address (and the issue of FPM you'd like to get) :)

Edited by Demonn Agram
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

well, another issue of FPM is about to be eligable for download so I thought I'd show you what I've been busy with for these last couple of months... (and why I haven't been painting all that much..)

malifaux-fpm.jpg

So, anyone fancy a fight? :)

(and yes, that is a beckoner in the bottom left hand corner... spinning :D

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...