M2E Scale

UltraQ

So I just finished assembling Viktoria of Ashes, stood her next to the original metal model, and she looks like the original's giant kid sister. 40mm tall, not including the mohawk. Looks like the ronin are the same height.

I only got the Viks box - has anyone with the other new boxes noticed a scale change for them? Have we left "Heroic 32mm" well behind?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just finished assembling Viktoria of Ashes, stood her next to the original metal model, and she looks like the original's giant kid sister. 40mm tall, not including the mohawk. Looks like the ronin are the same height.

I only got the Viks box - has anyone with the other new boxes noticed a scale change for them? Have we left "Heroic 32mm" well behind?

How do thy compare to the 10T plastics?

Some people probably won't be bothered, some might be bothered a lot. It bothers me enough that I'm going to have to pick and choose carefully when mixing metal and plastic. Having one crew all metal and one all plastic, it wouldn't bother me at all if the two crews weren't quite the same scale.

I was hoping that someone would be able to measure the new Raspy, a Belle, or Lilith to check their height.

Belles are about the same height. They are a lot more slender, however. Their parasols are MUCH smaller.

In fact, I took a metal parasol (minus the shaft) and put it on the belle who is leaning forward slightly. It looks much better, and doesn't seem out of place, or on a different scale.

The multi part minis for the Through the Breach Kickstarter are being shown in the 38mm scale. It sounds like there was a change in scale for the new minis.

I forgot to come on here and say it, but Mack said it's just the render, to not trust that 38mm measurement, and that too much shouldn't be read into it. Trust me, I was like "Bwuh?!" as well after seeing that render. ;)

OP: I kind of noticed the same thing with the Vik of Ashes, but considering she's wearing pretty substantial heels on her boots, is the master, etc. can overlook it. I'm sure you've put the other Vik next to her, as well as Taelor and the Student, who are prefectly scaled (even looking closer to 28 or 30, IMO).

Edited by Ironmonger