What’s up with Tara.

Duck21

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect she wasn't in the public beta because they didn't want to announce her faction at that point.

They were very open about saying that she's Outcast + Resser on the various podcast spoilers pre-M2E open beta. I suspect that she wasn't included because she's completely new and they wanted to keep her rules a secret until Gencon.

I bet the closed Beta people (the ones under NDA, and still under NDA) have been playing her.

They were very open about saying that she's Outcast + Resser on the various podcast spoilers pre-M2E open beta. I suspect that she wasn't included because she's completely new and they wanted to keep her rules a secret until Gencon.

I bet the closed Beta people (the ones under NDA, and still under NDA) have been playing her.

You betcha.

The Brew Master is completely new.

I believe the art hasn't been officially released and that posting it might have been a violation of the Non-Disclosure agreement (which is why the image has been removed). However, you could always try google. I wouldn't be surprised if someone out there decided to post it on a blog or something.

I believe the art hasn't been officially released and that posting it might have been a violation of the Non-Disclosure agreement (which is why the image has been removed). However, you could always try google. I wouldn't be surprised if someone out there decided to post it on a blog or something.

Yep, someone leaked it outside of the website. Wyrd might want to get on that. Or not, whatever.