WarGamerGirl YouTube Battle Reports

WarGamerGirl

Hello everyone,

My name is Miranda and I have a YouTube channel where I post battle reports (among other things). I mostly play Warmachine, but I've been looking into Malifaux. I recently posted a battle report where my friend, JoeyBerry, gave me a Malifaux demo. I had a lot of fun and I should be posting more Malifaux battle reports in the future.

Thanks

~Miranda (WarGamerGirl)

Lady Justice vs. Perdita Ortega

You will definitely want to pick up a totem for Pandora. Primordial Magic is a great addition to the starter crew. That is actually quite enough to play with for a long time. I have been tinkering around with the starter box + totem for a few months now and still enjoy playing it a lot.

Otherwise there seems to be a list of models you can pick up for certain situations. I would actually halt on that for a couple of months until the second edition rules are official and everybody can access the changes occurred.

Otherwise if you cannot wait to experiment, try out one or two Insidious Madness, Doppelganger and Lelu/Lilitu. They all work well with Pandora.

A very nice video. It even answers a question I've had about the game for a long time now: "Does the game continue as normal if one crew gets wiped?" Apparently yes... Yes it does indeed continue.

Hope to see more of these. The level of detail is excellent and even has a quality that is WAY above the average videoreport.

• 2 weeks later...

sooooo excited to see you get into Malifaux.

Your warmahordes batreps have single handedly interested me in warmachine and your quality reports with Malifaux would undoubtedly do the same for this game for other people. It has been really interesting to watch your batrep style and quality develop and I really think you do some of the best batreps out there.

I do hope you stick with the changes to Malifaux 2.0 (as it should actually make it easier with learning a new system right along with the rest of us).

Edited by schristofersen

• 3 weeks later...
Right now I have the Pandora starter box. When I get that painted up, I'll look at expanding from there. Are there any characters I should be picking up right away? Any "must haves"?

I might also pick up Teddy to go along with Baby Kade; they work really well together. Pandora's Poltergeist is a good addition since it kinda acts as an arc node.

Pandora is all I've ever really played with and those are the models I've been using most so, yeh. Personally, I really want to pick up the Arcanist Ramos...I really love the steamed punkiness of his crew.

I've watched all of your Warmachine batreps (also a Khador player), they are by far the highest-quality batreps I've ever watched and I'm always pleased to see a new one posted.

Very excited to see you get into Malifaux and I can only hope the quality will be up-to-par with the rest of your content. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...