Ototo Smackdown WIP

MudgeBlack

From the first time I saw Ototo I knew I needed to do something even more dynamic than he already is......

2012-10-27_14-07-43_899.jpg

2012-10-27_14-07-13_739.jpg

Now I just need to figure out colors.....

I forgot to add earlier, when I was trying to figure the target of Ototo's aggression, it was Clement from the boards here that suggested the Alt Bete.

Edited by MudgeBlack
edit for credit

• 2 weeks later...
You don't just want to go with the Thunders "studio scheme" as it were? I like the yellow, personally...

My plans for the Torakage are to paint each of them much like the Characters from Mortal Combat (blade = subzero, chain = scorpion, & female w/ kama = possibly kitanna).

Thinking of doing Misaki in red, not sure though. Definitely going to be non uniform and varied colors.

My plans for the Torakage are to paint each of them much like the Characters from Mortal Combat (blade = subzero, chain = scorpion, & female w/ kama = possibly kitanna).

Thinking of doing Misaki in red, not sure though. Definitely going to be non uniform and varied colors.

You mean like...

power-rangers.png

...that? ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, here he is, finally finished (maybe).

Ototo400.jpg

After how the base came out Ototo looks almost a little lackluster. I looked and looked for some way to 'spiff' him up but couldn't really come up with anything that wouldn't turn him gaudy looking. But then, he isn't the boss and so shouldn't be showing Misaki up anyway.... Anyway, thoughts, comments, and critique welcomed.

(BTW, the red cords and ribbons are planned to tie all the models of the crew together. Misaki will be in that same red and all the crew members, while having varied color schemes, will all have the red ribbons somewhere upon their person)

Edited by MudgeBlack