Why I forgive Wyrd for late GenCon mailing

Rage

I started work at a new job this week as an order processor for a warehouse that ships out a couple hundred wine-related products a day. Now that I'm aware of just how much is actually involved in the process between sales and items being received, I'm quite pleased with how much Wyrd has accomplished with their GenCon orders.

I know people have their complaints, but the length at which Wyrd has gone to keep people pleased (constant updates on product on hand, freebies, etc) has, in my opinion, been stellar.

<3 the guys at Wyrd, yet more proof of how awesome everybody at the company is top to bottom!

And please don't let whoever did this get in trouble for time wasting because actually I'd say this was an example of exemplary customer service. Unless it's the same guy who lost a sharpie - those things aren't cheap! :P

I work in order processing and though I've never had anything like this yet I can honestly say I would do it, because quite frankly order processing is boring and anything to break up the monotony is a god-send! Hell I'm happy when I GET a comment to go with the order, even if its just 'pack extra well' - just for something different!

Unfortunately the company I work for sells boring stuff so I'll probably never get anything this interesting, just the occasional gift note.