Inspiration while we build & paint the Ten Thunders

SteamPants

I'll be picking up miniatures for this new faction for sure. No doubt there. I've already planned to watch "Big Trouble in Little China" while I assemble the models in the future.

Today I also saw a trailer for this movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YURgeIKv6Pw&feature=player_embedded

And since its from the creators of Shaolin Soccer, its got a good chance of being cool.

That looks very awesome.

However, I think it is misleading to claim it is from the creator of Shaolin Soccer or Detective Dee (I know that claim came from the trailor). Neither the writer nor the director were involved in either of those movies.

That being said, I would like to know more about this film.

Darn those marketing people trying to trick us! I didn't go look up the credits for Tai Chi O. I just assumed Stephen Chow has produced or something on it. But if he hasn't, then bleehhhhh.

It seems the director for Tai Chi 0 was the same on one House of Fury. Which I didn't like too much. The writer from Detective Dee is on the film though. That doesn't really mean anything. LOL. I'll still give it a chance anyways.

Ashamed to admit it but I have watched almost all of these (and own most of them on DVD).

However what has been getting me psyched the most is all three seasons of the Kung Fu television Show with David Carradine ("when you can grab the stone out of my hand, it willl be time for you to leave").

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

I'll take my three kindoms with extra John Woo sauce.

The motorcycle stunt starting at 1 minute in is beautiful.

A conversation every Guild player has had in one form or another.

We have your location. Please remain where you are. Guild Guards are en route. I'm sure this anti-Guild propaganda is a misunderstanding. Please cooperate and we'll have this all sorted out with a minimum of discomfort.