Introduce Yourself

Justin

Still have no idea what I'm doing. Can't actually pronounce 'Lacroix' either (is it rhotacism or am I just too British?). Still thinking about a tournament outing next year. I must be mad...

Howdy!

Don't stress it. due to lack of opponents when I started I took the strategy of going to tournaments to learn to play and never had any problems...

Well appart from wining... :D

But practice makes perfect and now I'm thoroughly mediocre.

Hey all. I've played Malifaux off and on since the game came out. I'm starting to get back into playing, and I'm really excited for the new edition! I really love the cards and cheating mechanics of the game, since I don't seem to have the best luck with dice rolling.

Hey all,

I am on holidays from Australia and while I was at Gencon, I picked up a few things to get me going.

Rule book

University expansion

Seams box

Lady justice box

Nightmare Tara.

I won a Rail Golum in a raffle also!

It gives me a few options to play with. Probably a Tara or Seamus start off for me though. I really like the Guild but there are not enough models as yet.

I'll build up a bigger collection as more Masters are released. I'm NOT buying anymore models till what I have is painted.

Im a compulsive non finisher of war gaming models. What grabbed me the most about Malifaux was the quality of the plastics. They are equivalent of GW. And best of all they will be able to be assemble led with plastic glue.

Hi All!

A friend from my gaming group came home from Gencon with a copy of the 2nd ed beta rules, and since there was only the two of us one night, we made up a quick 30 SS Brawl and had at each other.

So, while playing, I came up with one of those dumb stupid noob questions that will probably irritate everyone, so I'm going to go post it in the appropriate place. In the meantime, I thought I'd say hi first.

So, thanks, all!

Just made it through the Breach! I have been playing Malifaux for about year now. Started off with 1.5 with a good game group and moving into Malifaux 2nd edition. Started off with the open beta and just picked up The Guild's Judgement and Hired Swords box at GenCon! Ready to duel fates in 2.0!

Hi nice to meet everyone, my name is Daniel, I am also new to Malifuax, I am from ohio. I am a HVAC/R tech. Feel free to ask me anything about a/c, I will try to help the best I can so you don't get ripped off. I just got all my M2 stuff in the mail. The only thing I did not order was any crew because I did not have the money to by them at the time I bought the M2e book and the fate decks and terraclips. Any know when They will put the M2e crew back on the list so we can buy them.

Edited by mackedj

Hello all. Not *super* new player (started in January or so) but figured I'd drop a message on here in case this is the standard "moderator approves message" kind of place.

I haven't seen anything in the policies about approvals and the like or how they are handled and having had replies never be approved elsewhere, I thought I'd try here...

Hi I have just stepped through the portal and I'm really looking forward to getting my m2e book this week .. Then just have to decide a faction as they all look cool as.

However I'm leaning to rezzer , never born and guild and hoping to get my brother into arcanists

Game looks really cool and the idea of undead hookers or vampy red heads is just to hard to resist