Does Wyrd answer customer support emails?

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

Do people find that Wyrd are good at answering customer support emails?

I wish I could say that I had but so far I haven't.

I have been waiting 2 weeks and still am yet to here anything back from them in regards to some missing pieces of a miniature.

I have sent 2 emails in this time but no reply.

Anyone have any other ideas how I can contact them?

Cheers

I've always had my mails answered within 24-48 hours. Obviously sometimes there is a weekend in the way and sometimes a holiday hits the service ;), but on a working day the only delay I've ever experienced was due to time zone difference.

I've always used the "Contact Us" link in the bottom left corner of the Home page and the WWW form which pops up when you click it. I also tend to include links to the pictures of the problematic products.

I wonder, if trying to take shortcuts by writing directly to the Wyrd employees is what may end up delaying the correspondence (that person may actually be very busy at the moment and someone else is handling the service. I also have to add that I never got the Online Store feedback form to work properly for me (always the form was rejected despite the fields being filled out properly)... but I haven't even tried using it for months now, so it might have been fixed in the meantime.

Sorry to hear that this hasn't gone well for you. I have had great experiences with them. Then refered a friend to contact them with 2 problems he had, they responded quickly as well. Sometimes things fall through the cracks under the best circumstances so try the link from ratty, I'm sure they will handle it to the best of their ability.

I had always heard great things about Wyrd from anyone that had dealt with them which is why I was surprised that I went 2 weeks and no reply. The form worked properly because it sends you an email to let you know that they have received the message. I just sent an email to Nathan so let's see how it goes.

I'm sure it is just an honest oversight but you get to a point where you don't want to keep waiting.

IIRC, they don't always answer the emails, they just ship the missing stuff to you. Since shipping takes forever, it can be a bit trixy to know the status but...yeah. That's from my past experience. So maybe it has already been sent!

No that's not the case. They don't have my shipping information as yet as I bought the miniatures through an independent store. The store has referred me back to Wyrd as they have said that the company is usually good at fixing up problems like this.

I will give Nathan a chance to answer the email I have sent today.

• 2 weeks later...

Hell the trouble they went thru with the release of the V2 cards from the first book should be testament enough to Wyrd's outstanding customer service! That couldn't have been cheap or easy (I can think of a few other companies that would have just released something new that you had to purchase).

• 3 months later...

Hmm after reading this topic, I have tried sending an email to Nathan about a missing 40mm base in my Ophelia starter set. All the gremlins came with 30mm bases, even Pere ravage who supposedly (well according to his card and their online description) should be coming with a 40mm base. Sadly lipped bases are something new to me and I have no spares, so I contacted Nathan.

How long does it take for a reply on average? As it has been 2 days now.

Ordinarily I would say that you would have heard by now. Unfortunately this is their busiest time of the year with Gencon fast approaching and with it numerous big releases etc.

I am however positive that you will be contacted as soon as they have a clear moment.

Good luck.

This is very true, it is a very busy time of year for all gaming companies.

Normally though Wyrd staffers are very good about getting back to their customers (I have gotten responses back within minutes most times, even at really odd times of the night).

With that said if it has been awhile, then you should probably try contacting them again (there are a number of things that could have occured to impact the final delivery of the message).

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the Necromancy, but I didn't want to start a new thread - I reported a miscast mini a little more than a week ago and I haven't heard anything from Wyrd. Should I expect contact, or will something just show up in the mail?

I recognize that it's a busy time with GenCon on the immediate horizon, but I just wanted to know if I should be nagging somewhere else, or resubmit the report.

Thanks!

Sorry for the Necromancy, but I didn't want to start a new thread - I reported a miscast mini a little more than a week ago and I haven't heard anything from Wyrd. Should I expect contact, or will something just show up in the mail?

I recognize that it's a busy time with GenCon on the immediate horizon, but I just wanted to know if I should be nagging somewhere else, or resubmit the report.

Thanks!

About two weeks ago I sent in a notice for a mini lacking a card (Voodoo Doll). I never heard anything from Wyrd. Yesterday, it showed up in the mail.

I'd give it until about two or three weeks, maybe a touch longer (maybe after Gencon?) since they are going to be so busy right now.

This is the first time I've had to deal with their parts service and it went smooth. Didn't have any direct contact, but they took care of me in a timely manner so I'll definitely be patient with them in the future too.