GenCon orders shipping yet?

Vlad the Mad

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question:

My shipping cost $45.50, to the UK

All I ordered was 2 Teddies, 1 Dead Justice and 1 Twisting Fates.

It seemed pretty high at the time, but is that a typical postage cost compared to other UK buyers?

Order 9527. Still some time to wait I guess...

Mike

Mike

Did you pay for priority shipping? I placed a similar order - replace your second teddy with alt and azoraida - and my shipping was 36 without priority shipping. It may be that teddy tipped the scales.

I just got my order delivered and was amazed to discover that, in addition to my free Miss Demeanor model, I also got a duplicate Death Marshall. And not just any Death Marshal, but the Guild Autopsy proxy! Mr. Invincible himself!

On the other hand, I really hope this doesn't mean someone else's pack is missing a model...

Crystal Maze was more than just good, it was brilliamt, I'm surprised they haven't remade it.

Back to topic as far as I'm aware were still waiting for our order to be shipped and its in the 8000s, the 3 of us in the order are just getting impatient to read the fluff.

Come on, order 8365!

*crosses fingers*

I just got my order delivered and was amazed to discover that, in addition to my free Miss Demeanor model, I also got a duplicate Death Marshall. And not just any Death Marshal, but the Guild Autopsy proxy! Mr. Invincible himself!

On the other hand, I really hope this doesn't mean someone else's pack is missing a model...

I had missing left arms on my NE Teddy. It came with no left arms. My understanding is that it comes with 2 left arms, a straight one and a bent one.