What have you modeled/painted today?

edonil

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does grinding rust off a car and a failed first attempt with fiberglass resin and fiberglass cloth count as a modeling project?

My rule is if you feel lime you are using skills acquired or mastered while doing hobby stuff it counts ;) I fixed a cracked old stereo and matched the colour with my citadel paints years ago ;)

Just finished off a veritable cornucopia of WarmaHordes minis. I'm currently working on my "Order of the Amethyst Rose Gun Mages" (Arcane Tempest Gun Mages for Ashlynn's tier list). And a Boomhowler Trollkin troop.

EDIT: Also just popped Sammael into the Simple Green bath.

Edited by dsmiles

-Half of the Puppet Wars minis are on their bases and have been given a quick once over for flash mold lines

-Ramos, Joss, Electrical Creation, Mobile Toolkit have been mounted to their scenic bases. Steamborg -Executioner Class needs his body mounted to his legs

Not bad for 3 hours of work.

Finished Johan's boots and his half-apron (I've already done his torso). Managed to freehand a gear tatoo on the back of his left shoulder, my first attempt at freehand and it turned out well. Base coated his pants. I have pics at home but my internet is down until Wednesday so I can't post them. :(