Two forum requests

Two requests for additions to the forum

1) Is it possible to change the Smilie dropdown menu so it defaults to showing the Malifaux related graphics and symbols? I suspect that I will have more use for the Melee attack symbol than the Canabis smilie :-)

2) Is it possible to get the General Discussion topic removed from the New Posts search?

Thanks

And make new threads persist? I hate logging in to check something quick and all the new posts get reset so the next time I come back I miss a lot of stuff. Most boards save show new posts until read or 10 days (some I have visited are over a month). Something that has always bugged me about the forum here.

Hmm.. I know this is being a bit.. you know picky... Could you make it just the symbols not the masters.. We are missing pulse and crows which are far more important than a pick of Datsu-ba.

Within a smiley group, there is no control over how they are arranged as the listing is quasi alphabetical.

alright I lied, they are now in order with the Malifaux symbols being first the masters being next, then henchman, followed by minions.

and I have to ask, anyone have any idea why Miss Pack is named Drew?

Wow! NICE! That will save hundreds of man hours as people would have had to search the smilies menu for these.

Thank you for making the world a better place! :congrats:

Or go to Quick Links and look at 'Todays Posts' which will take you back for the last 24hours.

Part way through the list I get:

The threads below have not been updated since your last visit or since forums have been marked read.
And thus the firstnew.gif to go to the first unread post is gone, this is fine in a short thread. But if you're following a 16 page thread and don't recall which page you were last reading.

I guess since I'm the only one who notices this is as problem it really isn't. Frustrating is all.

She doesn't get killed, just never manages to cast a spell or hit anything. it's like she's cursed.

She does just seem to take up space, at least from my side of the table. But she is usually the last to die in our scraps.

Had one game where my Mature Nephilim flew across the battlefield, smacked her out of the way, and charged Kirai for a ton of damage. Unfortunately, she just shunted all of that damage to a Seishin. But it looked impressive nonetheless.