Why did you choose your avatar...?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My avatar is the "Logo" for the band Skinny Puppy. Skinny Puppy has been my favorite band for years and many of my favorite memories throughout my life have been set to a soundtrack of Skinny Puppy. Here is my favorite song so enjoy!

[ame]

[/ame]

Oh yeah ohGr is a Resurrectionist for sure.

My avatar is the "Logo" for the band Skinny Puppy. Skinny Puppy has been my favorite band for years and many of my favorite memories throughout my life have been set to a soundtrack of Skinny Puppy. Here is my favorite song so enjoy!

Oh yeah ohGr is a Resurrectionist for sure.

Great band indeed! Makes for great Malifaux-music at that.

Your avatar, combined with your nick makes me full of manlove.

Because I love the ring... and also because my normal Avatar is a pic of some engineers from my Death Korps of Krieg 40k Army. I come here for my Malifaux fix, not 40k! :D And Malifaux is the reason those guys haven't received any attention recently! :D

LIES, 40K has been getting a lot of attention recently, for bad their finecast have been :D

Mine is the cover art from a video game which had the same name as my alias. I chose my alias because I was playing a game game at an LGS and they forced everyone to pick names. After hearing all these cool\mean name (ex ChaoticLight, Frenzy... ) I wanted to annoy the judge and chose antidisestablishentarianist, but he vetoed it. So I picked CannonFodder. Some people don't know the source of the term. Its an unflattering military term which I believe came form the Napoleonic wars. Meaning Food for cannons. Basically when having to approach the cannons your front line troops will be blasted apart before they reach the objective. So the strategy was to put you weakest troops in the front line and you elite forces behind them. So as they approach the objective the cannon would shoot and kill the first row and while they reload the elites have a chance to take the the position.

It just stuck since then.

Because the Hito-Shura (Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne - best game ever: FACT) is an uber badass with glowing tattoos with the power to control demons. Even DMC's Dante can't take him down.

So I feel a certain sense of kinship with him, although I don't have glowing tattoos.

It's Capt Robert (Brown)

Founder/Lead Singer of Abney Park, steampunk band.

There are a lot of songs that tie into Malifaux really well I think. Her Drosselmeyer's Doll, The Secret Life of Dr Calgori, The Clockyard, The Death of the Hero.....

Works great for Ramos (which I play), Leveticus & Collette.