Identify yourself!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, I don't think any of the factions I identify with. At least not as a faction. I find the individual masters much more interesting.

Right now I play the Victoria's. The next crew I've been painting is Kirai. After that who knows... maybe Lady J, maybe Collette. I seem to be all over the place as far as the factions go!

However, I ended up voting Outcast, because that's my first (and so far only) crew.

Don't blame me, I support the tyrannical Militant Police force.

I should get that printed on a shirt

DO AND GET ME ONE :D

I have thought about it... i am guild really! however i am apparently a showgirl at heart (damn tattoos being there forever) and really I am a pirate but there is no option for us pirates... but I have been persuaded by one princess who shall go un-named who persuaded me to be part of the neverborn... can't I just be a part of every faction?

Ressurectionist mainly. "A Pimp Named Seamus" (Boondocks fans can chech the miniature matters for pics) and Nicodem along with freikorps. Looking into Kirai & leveticus (Whom I still classify a ressurectionist :P)

I think I would be more worried about those who fantasizes about running around with dead hookers Necro Boy.:laugh:

Stop picking on us. . .

Edited by Dorian

Well, I know in the League we just wrapped up at our store, we had 4-5 Arcanists players, and no more than 2 of any of other faction. Then again, we had 5 Neverborn players in the Fall League, and no more than 2-3 of any of the other factions then. So, the numbers in this poll decently reflect what I see locally.

I know this is suppose to be fun, but I have to sort of ask. Most of you truly feel that the faction that you most identify being like is the faction of demonic alien entities spawned from some other dimension intent on killing off the invading humans? Am I the only one mildly frightened by this fact?

I like them because I view the Neverborn as a free people, fighting to overthrow the invading humans who would take their world from them. Free Neverborn.