Which Viktoria is Viktoria...?

M_Ruckuss

I have been having a good-natured disagreement over which Viktoria model is the real Viktoria...may seem like a pointless question but hey!!!!

I have always seen the 2-sword Vik as the original, while Stargazer has always seen her as the dopple...based on the fact the other Vik is armed as she was in the book 1 fluff. The way the models are painted, paired with the fact the original Vik has a huge collection of swords leads me to believe the opposite...what are others opinions????

(this is obviously only meant as a bit of fun)

Edited by McDoogle

I'd have to say that Gunvik is the original, for a few reasons;

1. The original Viktoria would likely maintain her original outfit post-doppelganger, while the doppelganger would have adapted a new, more otherworldly outfit, with near-bondage style armour. This is compared to the very human and conventional clothing worn by Gunvik.

2. The doppelganger is still a neverborn (or at least was), so it's more likely to maintain characteristics typical of a neverborn. Hence the lack of technology (ie no gun), favouring close combat (paired swords), and the wearing of fewer clothes. ;)

3. I'm never wrong. ;)

The alternative is that much like Schrodingers Cat - the doppelganger is Gunvik, the real version is Swordvik, the real version is Gunvik and the doppelganger is Swordvik all at the same time. :D

Edited by Rathnard

haha your just jealous... you want her metal panties!!!

You want a pair don't you :D

I'd have to say that Gunvik is the original, for a few reasons;

1. The original Viktoria would likely maintain her original outfit post-doppelganger, while the doppelganger would have adapted a new, more otherworldly outfit, with near-bondage style armour. This is compared to the very human and conventional clothing worn by Gunvik.

2. The doppelganger is still a neverborn (or at least was), so it's more likely to maintain characteristics typical of a neverborn. Hence the lack of technology (ie no gun), favouring close combat (paired swords), and the wearing of fewer clothes. ;)

3. I'm never wrong. ;)

The alternative is that much like Schrodingers Cat - the doppelganger is Gunvik, the real version is Swordvik, the real version is Gunvik and the doppelganger is Swordvik all at the same time. :D

I'll take your word on that

*bows at Rathnard* somehow that makes perfect sense! :)

Really?

Nah GunVik is the Doppleganger... The Black Joker has Gunvik on it. both Black Jokers and Neverborn are bad for your health, therefore Gunvik must be a Neverborn obviously.

Black is more dangous to you when you flip it, also Neverborn have black blood, and humans have red blood

Nawh Neverborns are just yummy.

Don't eat me!

I have been having a good-natured disagreement over which Viktoria model is the real Viktoria...may seem like a pointless question but hey!!!!

I have always seen the 2-sword Vik as the original, while Stargazer has always seen her as the dopple...based on the fact the other Vik is armed as she was in the book 1 fluff. The way the models are painted, paired with the fact the original Vik has a huge collection of swords leads me to believe the opposite...what are others opinions????

(this is obviously only meant as a bit of fun)

I vote for Victoria No. 2 She like the most.

hmm... the bounty hunter Vik fits the description of how she is dressed in the train and the swordmistresses outfit is much less practical. But, the maamune is described as long curved and oriental looking which doesn't fit well with bounty hunters sword. Swordmistress vik is holding a pair of what look like masamune style swords. Now, would the real vik conceivably trust doppelVik enough to give her the masamune?

thumbnail.aspx?q=678293342045&id=8f05fdeb04ef73357860cef778f6c121&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.athruzproducts.com%2fw%2f451%2fwebsite_misc_largepictures_00-7X26.jpg

hmm... the bounty hunter Vik fits the description of how she is dressed in the train and the swordmistresses outfit is much less practical. But, the maamune is described as long curved and oriental looking which doesn't fit well with bounty hunters sword. Swordmistress vik is holding a pair of what look like masamune style swords. Now, would the real vik conceivably trust doppelVik enough to give her the masamune?

thumbnail.aspx?q=678293342045&id=8f05fdeb04ef73357860cef778f6c121&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.athruzproducts.com%2fw%2f451%2fwebsite_misc_largepictures_00-7X26.jpg

They both Masmune blades, and the're is only one in the fluff